Sheriff

The alarm clock goes off and FP reaches to turn it off as Alice wraps her arms around him tightly. "Mmm, turn it off. It's too early." She mumbles.

"I have to get up, baby." He presses a kiss to her forehead and strokes her shoulder.

"Why? Stay in bed with me all day."

"As appealing as that sounds, I have that job interview today."

"Oh... right." She looks up at him. "I still don't know why you won't tell me what job you're interviewing for."

"Maybe I'm interviewing to be a secret agent." He presses a kiss to her lips and she raises an eyebrow at him.

"Pretty sure you wouldn't go through an interview process but how would I know, I'm just a journalist."

"And a damn hot one at that." He kisses her again before slipping out of bed and getting dressed. "Love you babe, I'll see you later."

"I love you too honey, good luck."

He smiles as he watches her snuggle up to his pillows, drifting back to sleep.

_____

The job interview goes without a hitch and he's ecstatic to find out he's got the job. He changes into his new uniform and heads outside to get in his truck.

He dials Alice's phone number and puts it on speaker phone, he is the new sheriff after all, what kind of example would he be setting if he wasn't using the hands free option?

"Hi honey! How did the interview go?"

"Fantastic, I got the job."

"Oh honey, that's great! I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks babe. I'm on my way home, just wanted to call and tell you."

"I made your favourite since I had a feeling you'd get the job. See you in a bit."

He drives home eagerly, excited to see Alice's reaction to his new job.

He walks inside and is welcomed by the smell of his favourite meal. "Al? Baby?"

"In the kitchen." Her sweet voice calls for him and he smirks to himself as he goes to her.

"Someone call for a sheriff?" He teasingly questions, leaning against the wall waiting for Alice to turn around.

"Huh? What do you-" she stops mid sentence once she turns around and sees him. Her mouth falls open and the plate in her hands is dangerously close to falling to the floor. "My God."

"Surprise."

"You're the new sheriff?" She manages to croak out.

"Yeah, what do you think?"

"I think..." she turns and sets the plate down on the counter before walking up to him. "that I could use a refresher on the law, what do you say Sheriff? You wanna teach me?"

She hooks her fingers in his belt loop where he has a pair of handcuffs attached. He gulps and nods. "It would be my pleasure." He takes her hand and leads her upstairs, both of them giggling as they walk into their bedroom, slamming the door behind them and locking it.

"Ugh, seriously?" Betty groans.

"I'm guessing dinner is going to be late tonight." Jughead sighs and the two of her head downstairs to spare their ears.

_____

"How do I look?" Alice questions as FP sets his sheriff hat on her head.

"Hot. You always look hot, Al. Most gorgeous woman I know."

"I love you, Jonesy." She presses a soft kiss to his lips and he smiles.

"I love you too babe, but I'm the sheriff now, won't people mock me if they hear me being called Jonesy?"

"I think it's sexy. Besides, only I'm allowed to call you Jonesy."

"Right, how could I forget?"

"Better sharpen up Jones, can't have a forgetful sheriff. God knows we had enough of a mess with Keller and Minetta."

"I hope I'm a better sheriff then them."

"You will be," she assures him as she snuggles up to his side, laying her head on his chest. "you may have made some mistakes but you have a good heart, you'll be great. Plus you look hot as fuck in that uniform." He laughs and she leans up to capture his lips in a steamy kiss.

_____

A/N
This was inspired by those leaked photos of Skeet in the sheriff uniform. (I have a feeling Alice is really going to like that.)
Hope you enjoyed!