Opening Night

I'm so excited for this scene!!
This is how I think it's going to play out, (or how I hope it plays out), based on what we've been told about the scene!
(Also, above is what I imagine them wearing to the Speakeasy!)

I'm so excited for this scene!! This is how I think it's going to play out, (or how I hope it plays out), based on what we've been told about the scene! (Also, above is what I imagine them wearing to the Speakeasy!)

____________

____________

The Speakeasy opening is tonight and Alice is on her way to Sunnyside trailer park. She gave Betty the car keys and told her she'd get a cab there.

She did get a cab it's just going to the Speakeasy, it's going to FP's. They decided to drive there together since she wants to support him but can't really show it in public. "Right here." She tells the cab driver.

She gets out of the back of the cab and walks up the steps to FP's trailer. She knocks and anxiously waits for him to answer. The door swings open and FP's mouth falls open at the sight of her. "Wow." Is all he can manage to say.

She smiles. "Can I come in?"

He swallows the lump in his throat and steps aside so she can walk in. "Please."

She steps closer to him and fiddles with the undone tie loosely hanging around his neck. She places a hand on the back of his neck and pulls him down for a kiss which he gladly accepts.

His hands fall to her hips and he fists the fabric as he tries to pull her impossibly closer. "Al?" He mutters against her lips, his hands travelling up her back and hovering over her zipper. She hums, urging him to continue. "How bad do you want to go to this thing?"

"Not that badly."

He instantly pulls the zipper on her dresser. "Such a good answer." He scoops her up into his arms and carries her off to his bedroom.

____________

They both fall back into the mattress. Their breathing uneven and their skin shiny with a thin layer of sweat from their activities. Her hair, that was nicely done, is now pulled out of the elastic and her blonde curls are splayed across his pillow.

The window is fogged up and the sheets are a mess and they're not even thinking about the Speakeasy opening, far from it.

He blindly searches for her hand as their breathing regulates and she hooks her leg over his. His fingertips trace the snake tattoo that takes residence on her hip, "I don't think I'll ever get over seeing this."

She laughs. "I couldn't get rid of it." She explains vaguely.

"I'm glad you didn't." He presses a kiss to her forehead and leans his head against hers.

"Do you think anyone will notice that we didn't show up? Or that you didn't show up? I mean you are the manager." She asks him as her fingertips dance along his wrist.

"I think it was more for the kid's enjoyment than ours, I don't think I'm being missed. Besides," he pulls her leg higher up on his hip. "I think we had much more fun here then we would've there."

She smiles as she thinks over their recent activities. "I can't argue with you there." She lets out a soft sigh and, with the hand not holding his own, reaches up to run along his cheek. "I've missed this."

"I have too but I know we're going to have a great time making up for lost time." She laughs and swats lightly at his chest and her laughter is so contagious he can't but help but laugh as well.

Lord he had missed her, missed everything about her. The way her nose crinkles when she smiles and laughs, the way her hair tickles his nose as she lays right up against him, she has him wrapped around her finger in every way possible and he doesn't mind one bit.

____________

A/N
There's apparently a lot of important plot points to get in during this scene (according to Roberto) but I liked how this was kind of short and sweet.
I think they'll probably talk about the game and the secret from their teen years and stuff, that's my guess anyway.

Hope you enjoyed!