Presents

"Alright you remember your parts?" FP asks Chic as they sit side by side on the couch. He's been teaching him the funny background parts to Rudolph The Reindeer. The 5 year old found it hilarious.

He nods and FP starts singing.

"Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say..."

"In his underpants!" Both Chic and Lindie yell as they giggle.

Alice and FP laugh. "Even the two year old picked up on your teaching." Alice chuckles as she paints their daughter's fingernails to match her own.

"She's never too young to learn the funny parts of the song."

"I like that part." Lindie announces, smiling wide.

"Alright, baby-girl, all done," Alice tells her and her smile grows wider. "just be careful they're still wet."

"Look daddy, I match mommy!" Lindie squeals proudly showing off her nails.

"Those look so pretty!" He tells her smiling at the excitement on her face. She snuggles into Alice's side, blowing on her fingernails to help them dry faster. "Should we put some cookies out for Santa and then watch a movie?" They Both nod excitedly. "What one?"

"The Grinch!" They both decide.

"Alright let's go put out some cookies and then we'll watch the movie!"

The four of them walk to the kitchen and FP grabs the cookie jar from the counter. "Pick out a cookie and put it on the plate for Santa."

Lindie reaches in and pulls out a snowflake shaped sugar cookie that she had helped Alice bake the other day. Chic pulls out a bell shaped sugar cookie.

Alice puts the cookies on a plate and sets it on the table beside the notes and drawings Chic and Lindie drew for Santa. "There, now Santa will see your pictures and letters when he eats the cookies!" She tells them, making both children smiling excitedly.

"Will you put milk out for him before you go to bed?" Lindie wonders.

"Of course, baby." Alice kisses the top of her head and Lindie lifts her arms so Alice will pick her up.  "You two wanna watch the movie now?"

"Yeah!"

FP pops the movie in the DVD player before joining Chic, Alice and Lindie on the couch.

When the credits start rolling FP turns to the kids seeing Chic wide awake and smiling and Lindie fast asleep in Alice's arms.

"Want me to bring her up to bed, babe?" FP asks, pointing to their sleeping daughter.

Alice smiles at the sight. "Sure. I'll get this munchkin ready for bed." Alice reaches over and tickles Chic making him giggle.

"But mommy I don't want to go to bed!"

"You have too, baby. Santa can't come if you're awake!"

"Fine." He sighs and slips off the couch.

FP takes Lindie from Alice and she rushes over to scoop up Chic, tickling him and making him giggle. "Don't be all pouty, it's Christmas Eve!"