Hotel Room

Requested by: MagiSpellz

"Kids? Are you ready?" FP calls from downstairs

"Kids? Are you ready?" FP calls from downstairs. He's already packed the car with the majority of everyone's luggage, minus Alice and Jellybean. Jughead and Betty come downstairs first. "You two ready?" FP asks.

"We are." Betty points to her and Jughead. "Mom and Jellybean aren't."

"I'm not surprised. Go wait in the car, I'll get them moving." They nod and walk outside as FP goes upstairs. He walks to he and Alice's bedroom and sees Alice and Jellybean rooting through the closet, Alice's suitcase open on the bed. "You do know we have a flight to catch right?"

"Relax honey, we're just looking for my bathing suit and then we'll be all set." Alice informs him before returning her attention back to her closet.

He reaches a hand inside her suitcase and pulls out a few of her bikinis. "Al, you've already packed a bunch."

"No, not those." She stands up and walks over to him. "My red one. Trust me, you're going to want me to find it." She slings her arms over his shoulders and his hands come to rest around her waist.

"Hmmm, will I?" She nods and bites her bottom lip. "What does this bikini look like?"

"It's tiny, string, low cut-"

He cuts her off before she can finish her description. "You had me at tiny." She laughs and he kisses her smile.

"Child in the room, enough PDA." Jellybean yells at them from the closet.

"Sorry Jells." FP apologizes.

"I found your bathing suit though from that description it doesn't exactly sound family suitable." She hands Alice the two piece and then grabs her suitcase from the floor. "I'll be in the car. No funny business, we have a flight to catch."

Alice and FP roll their eyes and she kisses him again, smiling into it. "You know your daughter is going to have a heart attack when you wear that bathing suit." FP tells her.

"Well that's why I don't plan on wearing it around the kids. If I remember correctly our room has a jacuzzi tub, so this bathing suit," she holds it up to show him. "is for your eyes only my dear."

"How did I get so lucky?" He kisses her again and then pulls away, knowing they can't get too carried away. "So are you all packed now?"

She nods. "Yep. Let's go, babe." She zips up her suitcase and then takes his hand, leading him downstairs with her.

_