Text Messages

So a few people requested this one and a lot of people agreed and wanted it so here it is! (Also my last one was sad so here's a funny/happy one to hopefully make up for that.)
Here's the two requests that I could find asking for this! Enjoy everybody!

) Here's the two requests that I could find asking for this! Enjoy everybody!

"I'm going to go have a quick shower and then I was thinking dinner at Pop's? I'm too tired to cook tonight

"I'm going to go have a quick shower and then I was thinking dinner at Pop's? I'm too tired to cook tonight." Alice says to Betty as she stands from the couch.

"Sure mom, that sounds good."

"Alright, be ready to go by the time I'm out!" Alice tells her before heading upstairs.

Betty's just about to head upstairs herself when her mom's phone goes off. "Mom!" She calls but the shower is on so it's not like Alice would hear her.

She decides to check the phone herself just in case it's something important, her moms had her reply to messages before when she's driving and stuff so it shouldn't be a problem.

She expects it to be a text from Polly about the twins or from her lawyer since her and her father are getting a divorce. So imagine her surprise when the contact name says "Handsome."

She unlocks the phone, her curiosity getting the better of her and her mouth calls open in shock when she sees her mothers text messages and when she finds out who there from.

She scrolls to the top, it's clear that Alice has been erasing the conversations she's been having with the man but her conversation with him for the day are right there in the open for Betty to read and she does...

Betty quickly exits out of the messages, not wanting to know "then what

Betty quickly exits out of the messages, not wanting to know "then what." But what she does want to know is who her mom is sexting with. Gosh, she didn't even know her mom knew what setting was, and who knows how long she's been doing it for.

She opens the man's contact name and looks at the phone number. It looks vaguely familiar to her and she wonders why. She opens her own contacts and looks through them, typing in the phone number to find the match.

Her heart nearly stops when she sees who the mystery man is. None other than her boyfriend's father: FP Jones.

No. It can't be? Her mom can't be sexting with her boyfriend's father. She checks the numbers multiple times and sure enough that exactly what she's doing.

Her mom is sexting with FP Jones, her boyfriend's dad. Her mom who wears pastel cardigan and skirt sets has a whole double life that Betty didn't know about.

She must have been thinking it over for a long time because her mom comes downstairs and snaps her out of her thoughts.

"Elizabeth? What are you doing? I told you to be ready by the time I was out of the shower so we could go to Pop's." Her mom says as she walks over to her.

"Why don't you text "Handsome" and ask him to get ready?"

"W-what?" Her mom stutters out.

"Mhm. I know all about your little sexting convo with FP Jones." Betty says, waving her mom's phone at her. "Mom why the hell are you sexting with my boyfriend's dad?"

"Oh God how far into that did you read?" Alice says as she grabs the phone from her daughter.

"Don't worry I stopped at "then what?", I didn't want to know what my boyfriend's dad wanted to do to my mother."

"Betty don't be gross." Her mother scolds.

"Me? I'm not the one having an N-C17 conversation on my phone."

"I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to find those."

"How long has this been going on? How long have you been seeing FP?"

"A few months now." Alice answers honestly, there's no point in lying now.

"What? A few months! What the heck mom?"

"I'm sorry honey."

"When exactly? How did this come about?"

"Well I mean I told you FP and I were together in high school, and it was a very long relationship. He was my first love, I still love him to this day." Alice says as she slumps down onto the couch. Betty's expression softens when her mom admits she still loves FP. "It happened the day I came to thank the Serpents at the school. I went to the trailer afterwards and... well, you can fill in the blanks yourself."

"I had no idea. How did I have no idea? Judging by those text messages you've snuck him into the house to do... stuff. How did I never find out?"

"We were really, really careful and quiet about it all."

"I just can't believe I didn't know."

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way, I was going to tell you, we just wanted to wait until the timing was right and we were sure about this... about us."

"And are you?" Betty asks. Alice nods.

"I'm so sure. I love him Betty. And he loves me, we're in love with each other, that's never changed."

"Well I guess since it's already been happening for this long... I'll just have to get used to it. Oh my gosh this is going to be so weird."

"And we're going to try our hardest to make this not so weird."

"I appreciate it mom." Betty says with a smile that Alice gladly returns.

"Are you still up for Pop's? FP isn't working tonight."

"Definitely, I'm starving, even though those text messages kind of took away my appetite."

"Don't go snooping in my phone next time."

"I think I'm going to have to take away your phone."