Pregnant

"Hey have you seen Alice?" FP asks Fred.

"Yeah she and Hermione are in the office."

He walks to the office and is about to open it when he notices the window is open and he can hear them talking. "He's going to leave me!"

"He won't leave you, Alice. He's just about you!" That's true.

"He will! We don't have the money. We can barely pay our bills how are we going to provide for a baby?" He freezes. Baby? Alice is pregnant?

He walks towards his truck, ignoring Fred's questioning as to where he's going and if he's alright. He just gets in his truck and drives away.

The girls hear him speed away and come walking out. "Where's he going?" Alice asks Fred.

"I don't know." Fred answers just as confused as them.

"I need to talk to him!"

"He said he was going to go find you but then he left so I don't know what's up."

"Shit! He probably heard us talking!" She panics. "I need to go find him!"

"I'll take you home, don't worry." Hermione calms her.

"What's going on?" Fred wonders, beyond confused.

"She's pregnant, honey." Hermione explains, lifting up on her toes to kiss his cheek.

"Oh shit."

"Yeah. If you see him send him home to talk to her."

"Yeah I will."

___

After dropping her at home, Alice anxiously awaits FP's arrival home. 

His clothes and all of his belongings are still here which she takes as a good sign.

She waits in their bedroom for what feels like hours, just praying he'll be home soon.

She hears the front door open. "Al? Babe are you here?"

"Bedroom." She answers, voice shaky.

He walks in and she bolts over to him, throwing  her arms around him. He holds her tight and kisses her temple. "I didn't think you were coming home."

"I wouldn't leave you, baby. Ever, why would you think that?"

"I know you heard Hermione and I talking."

"Yeah I did." He takes her hand and leads her over to their bed. "But I didn't leave because of that, well sort of but not because I was mad."

She seats his shoulder. "Well you scared the shit out of me you idiot, I thought you were gonna leave me."

He chuckles and kisses her hand. "Sorry, I went to the store."

"You were at the store for 3 hours?" She raises an unimpressed eyebrow at him.

"Well I went to Pop's too, got myself a job to bring in some extra money. There's also a milkshake in the freezer for you, thought you and the kiddo might want one." He spreads his hand across her stomach and she smiles as her eyes get misty.

"You got another job?"

"Yeah, we need to be able to provide for this little one. I'd do anything to help. Hell, I'd rob a damn store if I had to."

"Let's maybe not start a life of crime otherwise we'll be having this child in prison." She pulls him in for a kiss and lays her head on his shoulder. "What's in the bag?"

"Oh, right! I bought some things for the baby."

She smiles wide. "Can I see?"

He nods and pulls out a small outfit and a stuffed snake. "Obviously we don't know what we're having so I kept it neutral. And the snake is a given because he or she is a Serpent baby."

She takes the onesie from him and looks at it as he wraps his arms around her middle, resting his hands on her still flat stomach.

It's a set of two, one says "I get my good looks from my mommy" and the second one just has polka dots on it. They're both so tiny and she smiles at the the thought of a little baby, a perfect mix of her and FP, wearing them.

"I'm pretty sure they'll get the good looks from you." She tells him.

"No way, the good looks are all you, babe." He kisses her head and rubs her stomach.

"I don't know, I like the idea of a little mini FP running around."

"I picture our little girl being your spitting image, blonde curls, pretty blue eyes. I don't care which one of us he or she resembles most, I just want them to have your smile."

"I want them to have your eyes, your big brown eyes so I can see you every time I look at them."  She smiles at the thought.

"I'm excited." He admits. "I know this wasn't ideal but I'm excited. It may not be ideal and we're going to have to work extra hard to keep afloat, but I love you so much and I love our baby."

"I love you so much, FP." She kisses him softly and leans her forehead against his. "You're going to be a great, daddy."