Bedtime Story

They're all sitting curled up on the couch in their pyjamas. Chic's in the middle of Alice and FP and they're watching a movie. Toy Story, his favourite, it's a staple in the Jones household at this point.

When the movie ends and the credits roll Alice looks down at Chic. "Alright honey, time for bed." Chic pouts at that. "I know you don't want to go to bed but it's late."

"Can you read me a bedtime story?" He asks and how could she say no to that?

"Of course! How about you and daddy go upstairs and brush your teeth and I'll get us a book."

"Can we read Charlotte?" Chic asks. Charlottes Web is one of his favourite stories and even though it's far too long to be considered a bedtime story, he loves it. Even though he almost always falls asleep after a chapter or two.

"Sure baby, I'll be up in a few minutes." Chic runs off upstairs and FP follows after him.

Alice smiles when she hears Chic laughing upstairs and starts cleaning up the living room, taking their dishes to the kitchen.

When she's finished tidying up she goes upstairs and into the bathroom where FP and Chic are brushing their teeth. "Here mommy!" Chic says, handing her her toothbrush.

"Thanks honey." She brushes her teeth as well and smiles when Chic runs off into his bedroom, excited for his story.

"You look beautiful." FP tells her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Thanks baby." She says, leaning back into his chest. He kisses up her neck and to her cheek, until she turns around, capturing his lips in a proper kiss. "I'll be in soon." She tells him, kissing him again before walking out of the bathroom and down the hall to Chic's bedroom.

He's already sitting on his bed, holding the book in one hand and her glasses in the other. She can't help but laugh at how eager he is.

She pulls back the covers and he climbs into his bed. She tucks him in nice and tight just like he likes and then sits down beside him.

She puts on her glasses and opens up the book. She smiles to herself when he reads along with her word for word, she's read it to him so many times that he knows it by memory for the most part.

FP lays in bed waiting for Alice, flipping through the TV channels. He looks at the clock and sees that it's been thirty minutes and wonders what's taking so long. Chic almost always falls asleep within the first ten minutes of reading unless he's sick, then it takes a it longer.

He waits another ten minutes and then he gets out of bed and walks down the hall. He laughs when he sees the reason she hasn't come to bed.

She's passed out on Chic's bed, Chic is curled up right beside her, his little arms and legs wrapped around her.

She had fallen asleep in his bed reading him a story before and woke up with a stiff neck and back since his bed is so small. So he walks over to the bed and takes the book out of her hands setting it on the nightstand. He carefully untangles Chic from her embrace and tucks him in again.

He scoops Alice up into arms and she hums. "Stay asleep baby." He whispers as she nuzzles her head into the crook on his neck. He walks into their bedroom and lays her down on the bed.

He tucks her in, pulling the covers up and over her and then carefully takes her glasses off, setting them on the nightstand.

He gets in bed beside her and she rolls over, wrapping her arms around him and cuddling into his side.

He gladly wraps an arm around her, giving her more room cuddle into him which she does.

"I love you." She mumbles.

He laughs softly and kisses her forehead. "I love you too."

_

A/N
I've had these scene in my head for a while and I just love fluffy/Domestic Falice.