Grandson

A few of you wanted a part 2 to my Thanksgiving oneshot so here it is, Betty is having her baby!

(Also, I changed the chapter name because I just really didn't feel like it had anything to do with the previous oneshot other than Betty being pregnant and also it's not Thanksgiving anymore.)

Enjoy!

_

The phone ringing at two a.m is what wakes up Alice and FP. She groans as she reaches to grab it, he just pulls her closer to him and lays his head on her chest. "Hello?" She groggily answers the phone, not even checking the number in her sleepy state. She runs her fingers through FP's hair as he drifts back to sleep. "Jughead?" Alice says as she recognizes the voice on the other end of the line.

FP's head shoots up to look at her as she talks to his son on the phone. He watches as a smile spreads across her face and he feels his heart jump, it must be the news they've been waiting for. "Make sure you call your sister and tell her. We'll meet you there!" She excitedly says before hanging up the phone.

"Did he say what I think he said?" FP asks her, trying to fight the grin on his face until he knows for sure what Jughead told her.

She smiles and nods her head. "We're about to be grandparents again, baby!" She exclaims.

"Finally!" He lets out. Betty passed her due date five days ago and everyone's been anxiously awaiting the baby's arrival and now it's finally here. "Get dressed, I'll go wake up Lindie!" He tells her before hopping out of bed and going down the hall to wake up their daughter.

She gets out of bed and picks out an outfit, something comfortable since she knows from experience how long labour can be. She gets dressed and then grabs an outfit out for FP. He comes back into their bedroom a few minutes later. "She awake?" Alice asks.

"Yeah, it only took a million tries to wake her up. Kid sleeps like the dead."

"She gets it from you." Alice points out as she hands him his clothes.

"Fair enough." He gets dressed and then walks over to Alice who's brushing her hair in the mirror. He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses the side of her neck. "You're beautiful." He tells her and she smiles.

"I love you." She says before turning around in his arms. She pecks a kiss to his lips and then smiles. "You ready to go meet our new grand-baby?"

"You bet I am."

_

"Hi, Elizabeth Jones' room please?" Alice asks the front desk lady.

"212." She responds with a smile.

"Thank you." Alice says as she takes FP's hand. Lindie follows tiredly behind them.

They make it to the room and push it open, instantly seeing the crowd inside. Jellybean, Polly and the twins are already there. "Mom!" Betty exclaims.

"Hi honey," Alice says as she walks over to hug her daughter. "how are you doing?"

"Contractions hurts like hell."

"Oh I know, I've done it three times and believe me, it doesn't get any more fun."

"The doctor said he's coming fast though."