Baby Making (Part 2)

"FP!" Alice squeals from inside the bathroom. She runs into their adorning bedroom and hops onto the bed, sitting on his hips, effectively waking him up. "Baby! Look!" She says excitedly, holding out a pregnancy test in front of his face. He blinks a few times and rubs at his eyes before grabbing the test to actually look at it. "I'm pregnant!" She announces.

The smile that forms on his face just makes her even happier. "You're having a baby!" He says excitedly. "We're having a baby!" He places his hands on either side of her face and pulls her down to his, kissing her passionately.

"Are you and daddy wrestling again?" Chic says as he walks into the room. Both Alice and FP turn to look at the boy with beaming smiles.

"No honey, we're not." Alice says.

"Oh 'cause you were winning." Chic says as walks over to their bed.

Alice raises an eyebrow at FP. "You hear that? I was winning!" She says proudly.

"Well maybe we can have a rematch tonight?" FP teases and Alice nods subtly before reaching down to help their son onto the bed.

"Good morning!" The boy sings out with a toothless grin causing both of his parents to laugh.

"Good morning." FP says.

"What were you and mommy doing?" Chic asks as he moves from Alice's lap to sit beside FP.

FP looks to Alice, checking to make sure he can tell Chic about the new baby they're expecting. "Well buddy we have something to tell you." He says as he sits up, pulling Alice to sit between his legs as he rests against the headboard. "Mommy's having a baby!" He announces excitedly.

"She is?" Chic questions with a furrowed brow and he looks so much like FP when he does it that it makes Alice laugh. Like father like son.

"Yep." Alice assures him.

"Where is it?"

"In mommy's belly." FP says proudly as he places his hand on her stomach.

"How did it get there?" He asks and FP and Alice give each other a panicked look.

"Magic." FP blurts out.

"Really?" Chic questions and FP nods with a gulp.

"Yep. Magic." Alice says.

"That's cool! Mommy and daddy are wizards!" He says as he scoots off the bed, running back to his bedroom.

"You hear that? We're wizards." Alice teases as she leans back against his chest.

"Well I think I did my magic pretty well." He says as he rubs his hand over her still flat stomach, excited at the thought of it expanding soon to accommodate their baby.

"I'll say."

_

The next week she wakes up feeling incredibly nauseous. She gets out of bed to get a glass of water but barely makes it two steps before the need to vomit catches up to her.

She practically sprints into the bathroom and FP is quick to follow once he hears her puking. He gathers her hair up out of her face and rubs his hand on her back. "Let it out baby." He tells her.