Baby, Baby

Requested by: feelingsqueenn

After she found out Hal was the Black Hood and behind all the murders in the town she wasn't sure she'd ever be happy again

After she found out Hal was the Black Hood and behind all the murders in the town she wasn't sure she'd ever be happy again. That is until FP made it known he'd be there for her every step of the way, that he'd love her through it.

She expected them to get back together. She expected that. What she didn't expect however was getting pregnant with his baby at forty years old.

It's sort of fitting since he got her pregnant all those years ago, maybe this was their second chance.

And really should she even be surprised this happened? They go at it any chance they get, after all they do have over twenty years to make up for. They're just as careless as they were all those years ago, it's a wonder it didn't happen sooner.

FP reacted to the news much differently then she thought he would. She woke up early one morning and took a pregnancy test, then when she saw it was positive she snuck back into bed and woke him up. "Everything alright honey?" He had asked when he saw the look on her face.

"How do you feel about having another baby?" She asked, trying to get a feel of how he'd feel about it before completely dropping the bomb on him.

"Well I don't know. I mean we are getting older, the kids are leaving this year, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about it."

"Really?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Really. And I'd love to have a baby with you, Al." He told her. "I think it'd be nice... why are you all of a sudden bringing it up though?" He questioned suspiciously.

"Well I'm pregnant so I thought it'd be as good a time as any to bring it up."

"You're pregnant?" He repeated. She nods slowly, trying to see how he would react. But he smiles, a big genuine smile, making her smile as well. "You're having a baby? You're having our baby?" She nods excitedly. He leans back and pulls up the covers, looking down to his waist. "Good job boys." He quips, earning himself a playful swat in the chest from Alice before she leans over and kisses him.

She hadn't expected him to be so okay with it right away, had expected some sort of apprehensiveness when she told him, so his reaction threw her for a loop.

But now here she is, nine months pregnant with their baby girl, and happier than ever. Well, actually she's quite irritable due to being so uncomfortable in her pregnancy, especially since she's past her due date, but she's happy about the baby and FP.