Long Day

_____

_____

The front door opens and Alice watches as FP walks inside. "Hi, honey." L She greets with a smile.

"Hey, babe." He walks over to her and leans down to kiss her softly. He slumps down on the couch beside her and sighs.

"You okay?" She questions, setting aside her glasses and book.

"Long day." He explains, running his hand up His face and through his hair.

"Aw I'm sorry to hear that, babe." She lightly runs her fingers through his hair. "Anything I can do to help."

"Just being with you is help enough." He pats her thigh and she smiles at him.

"You know what makes me feel better when I've had a bad day?"

"What?"

"A nice, hot bath."

"I'm not really a bath kind of guy, Al." He thinks on it for a moment. "But maybe if I had some company." He raises an eyebrow at her, hoping she'll take the hint.

"I think that can be arranged." She pecks a kiss to his lips and stands up. "Why don't you go get us some wine and I'll go draw the bath."

"Deal."

She heads upstairs and draws them a bath, using relaxing bath oils and salts. She pours some bubble bath in and heads him walk in.

He sets the bottle and glasses on the floor by the tub. She turns around and pulls on his shirt, he smirks and pulls it over his head. She runs her hands down his chest, feeling all of the muscles in his torso.

He finishes undressing and gets into the bath, watching with a cheeky smile as she undresses. She pours wine into the glasses and hands him one. He offers her his free hand as she gets in to join him, leaning back against his chest.

He wraps his arm around her middle and feels her relax against him even more. "You're right this is relaxing." She laughs as she feels his hands travel her body.

______

"Bath's get cold too quick, we need a hot tub." FP suggests.

"Please, if we had a hot tub Betty and Jughead would always have their friends over and they'd be in it. We'd never get to use it."

"That's why we put it in our bathroom and don't tell them." She shakes her head with a chuckle and slips on one of his t-shirts.

He flips down on their bed and curls his finger, beckoning her over. "Come here, gorgeous."

She crawls up the bed and hovers over him, leaving a kiss on his lips. "You feeling any better, baby?"

"A little yeah, just being with you makes me feel a million times better." He sits up and holds her hips as she sits in his lap. She runs her hands over his shoulders, squeezing lightly.

"You're tense."

"Stress." He explains with a shrug.

"Roll over."

He raises an eyebrow at her. "How come?"

"I'm giving you a massage duh." She scoots off his lap and he rolls into his stomach.

"How did I get lucky enough to have you in my life?" She smirks and rubs her hands up and down his back, working out all the knots in his muscles.

"I ask myself the same question everyday." She presses a kiss just below his ear. "Don't know why I ever let you go."

"Well I'm not going anywhere now, you're stuck with me."

"Good." She smiles. "Hey, roll back over." She scolds as he turns.

"Wanna look at you." He explains. "Come here." He hooks his arm around her waist and pulls her down beside him. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, handsome."