Falice & Bughead

Falice in an embarrassing moment with Bughead:
Requested by doritosdoevans

◾️

It's 7:30 AM when she feels arms wrap around her waist and a pair of lips peppering kisses on her neck as she stands against the kitchen counter.

"What are you doing up so early?" He whispers.

"Just used to it I guess. I'm usually up earlier than this to make breakfast for everyone."

"Well consider today your day off." He says as he unites her robe and wraps his arms around her underneath it, his hands laying against the smooth silk of her nightgown. "I'll make breakfast for you this morning." He says as he continues to kiss her neck, now adding sucking kisses and nipping at her skin.

She leans her head back to rest upon his shoulder, giving him better access to her neck.
"That sounds great." She turns around in his arms after she says it and he moves his arms to wrap more firmly around her body. She leans up to press a kiss to his jaw, then his neck. "But right now... I think I want something else." She bites her bottom lip as she looks him in the eyes, running her hand down his chest to the waistline of his boxers to leave no question as to what she wants.

He smirks and reaches to pick her up, scooping her up into his arms as her legs wind around his waist.

He lays her down on the couch, neither of them wanting to have to trek all the way back upstairs and besides, they're alone in the house.

Elsewhere in town, Betty and Jughead are on their way back to Riverdale, Andre had picked them up from the cabin that morning. They make small talk with Archie and Veronica, all of them disappointed to have to cut their trip short.

They pull up outside of the Cooper house and Betty and Jughead say goodbye to their friends before hauling their luggage up the front steps.
"Just be quiet, my mom's probably sleeping." Betty whispers to Jughead as she opens the front door as quietly as possible.

They walk in the front door and set their luggage down, walking further inside quietly so not to wake up her mother.

But theres no need to be quiet since her mother is very much awake... and not alone.

The sight they see in front of them makes them wish they were blind. Alice was straddling someone who looked vaguely familiar to both Betty and Jughead. The strap of her nightgown has been slipped off her shoulder and the shirtless man underneath her has his lips attached to her collarbone.

"Mom! Oh my god." Betty's horrified voice rings through the room and Alice's head turns quickly to look at her daughter.

"Shit." She says as she leaps off the couch in record time.

The kids are in even more shock when they see the man who was underneath her is none other than FP Jones, Jughead's dad.

"Dad? What's going on?" Jughead exclaims and FP looks up at his son but doesn't say a word. Nothing they say could make this better.

Alice slips her robe back on, tying it tightly around her body. She tosses FP his t-shirt and he slips it on as he stands up.

She glances down and with wide eyes moves herself in front of him to hide the obvious arousal in his boxers.

"You guys are home early. You weren't supposed to be home until tomorrow." FP says from behind her.

"Trip got cut short, dad. Sorry to interrupt your fun." Jughead says with an equally disgusted tone as Betty.

"I'm not. God, mom, you're married."

"And dad you're married too!"

"Your mom left years ago, Jug. I don't think she's coming back anytime soon."

"Honey your father and I are getting a divorce, you were there for the conversation."

"Doesn't mean you get to go sleeping with my boyfriends dad the first chance you get."

"Elizabeth!" Alice warns.

"How long has this been going on?" Jughead asks, calmer than Betty, which both adults are grateful for.

"Not long." Alice answers truthfully, FP nods as confirmation behind her.

"Really? Because the hickeys on your neck say otherwise." Betty says and Alice turns to glare at FP behind her who is biting his lip to stifle a laugh.

"Okay fine, but it hasn't been going on for as long as you think, just a few weeks."

"Is it serious?" Betty says and it leaves the two adults speechless. They turn to look at each other and they both know this means so much more than just sex. But before either of them can confirm that it is in fact serious Betty interrupts. "You know what? I don't think I want to know. Let's go Jug."

Betty grabs Jughead's hand and pulls him out of the room with her. Jughead gives the adults an awkward, but semi-sympathetic, look.

They hear the front door slam shut and Alice let's out the breath she didn't know she was holding.

FP starts laughing when the kids leave and she turns around and swats at his chest. "It's not funny."

"Oh lighten up, Al." He says with a smile as he wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her body to his. "They'll get over it."

"Want to help me forget that happened?" She says as she walks her fingers up his chest.

He smiles at her and kisses her once before grabbing her and slinging her over his shoulder.

He slaps her butt as he walks them upstairs to her bedroom while she laughs like a lovesick fool.