Makeup

"Mama." A tiny voice whispers. Alice slowly opens her and turns in the direction of the voice. She sees Jellybean staring at her from her crib, sucking hungrily on her pacifier. "Hey Bean, you're up early. You want to come sleep a little more with me and daddy?" The tot shakes her head and Alice yawns as she gets out of bed.

FP is still sleeping soundly even as Jellybean is babbling away. She picks her up, catching a glimpse at the clock: 6:12 A.M. She tiredly heads downstairs with Jellybean and walks into the kitchen. "You hungry baby girl?" Jellybean nods and sucks harder on her pacifier.

Alice gets her a bottle and walks out to the living room, laying down on the couch as Jellybean snuggles into her side to drink her bottle.

She looks up to see Alice's eyes closed and tosses the now empty bottle onto the floor, effectively waking her up. "Mama up!" She yells at her.

"Come on, honey, you wanna nap with me?" Alice prays the little girl will say yes, even just another hour or so. Jellybean had roped them into giving her another cookie before bed and it had bit them in the ass as she grew increasingly hyper and refused to sleep. Alice is surprised she's even awake this early.

"Okay, mama." Jellybean plops her tiny self on Alice's chest, much to the her delight and she happily holds her close as they both drift off to sleep.

Jellybean doesn't sleep for long though. She wiggles herself off of Alice and pecks a kiss to her cheek before heading in the direction of the stairs and toddling up to Alice and FP's bedroom.

Alice wakes up shortly after and panics when she notices Jellybean is no longer in sight. "Jellybean? Sweetheart where are you? Come on honey, come to mama." She calls for the toddler but gets no response, doesn't even hear the sound of her little feet.

She looks over to the door and is happy to see that it's still bolted shut so at least she knows she's in the house.

She heads upstairs and sees Jellybean sitting beside FP on their bed, drawing in red lipstick all over his face. "Jellybean, no!" The toddler jumps and turns to Alice. "What are you doing? Don't draw on daddy!"

"I sorry, mama." Her bottom lip starts quivering and Alice reaches for her, easily scooping her up into her arms and snuggling her close. "Don't cry, sweetheart, you're not in trouble."

FP wakes up and looks over at them. "Why is she crying?" He questions and Alice has to stifle the laugh threatening to spill from her lips. "And why are you laughing?"

"Daddy pretty." Jellybean giggles.

"Daddy is very pretty."

"Aw shucks," even below all the lipstick on his face Alice can see the flush on his cheeks the comments gave him. "come here you two." Alice sits down beside him and he leans over to kiss Jellybean's cheek. When he pulls away there's a red lipstick print on her face. "How..." he trails off and jumps out of bed.

Alice can hear the water turn on and she knows he's trying to get he lipstick off of his face. "Which one you two did this?" He asks with his hands on his hips. Washing the lipstick off did nothing but smear it further and turn his face red. He can see the lipstick in Jellybean's hand still. "Oh... so it was you, huh Bean?"

Alice laughs as he walks closer to them. "Guess you're going to have to deal with the tickle monster now!"

"No!" Jellybean squeals. "Help, mama!" She curls herself into Alice as FP hops onto the bed, grabbing Jellybean and tickling her as he peppers her in kisses.

He stops tickling her so she catch her breath and kisses the top of her head. "Sorry daddy."

"It's okay, Bean. But, you know who could use some lipstick too?" Jellybean looks up at him curiously. "Mama."

_____
A/N
This seems like an abrupt ending but I didn't know how else to end it so I hope you enjoyed it!