"Happy Birthday, FP"

Based on 3x15
This is how the episode should've gone, that scene hurt me.

______

"Happy birthday, FP." Alice breathes as she falls back onto the bed next to him, both out of breath and glistening with a thin layer of sweat.

"Happy birthday indeed. Damn."

She chuckles and turns her head to look at him, smiling at him. "I know you've never been too big on celebrating your birthday but I wasn't going to not come and celebrate with you."

"Well that was a damn good way to celebrate." He draws her close and presses a kiss to the top of her head.

"I thought you might enjoy it." She curls her body towards him and rubs at the scruff on his chin.

"How much time do you think we have?" He asks her but she shushes him.

"Don't worry about it." She presses a kiss to his neck.

"But Gladys-"

Her hand clamps over his mouth. "Let's not mention her, alright?" He nods and she moves her hand away. "Now, I think we should celebrate a little more." She kisses him and he rolls her onto her back so he's hovering over her.

"You can't ignore the fact that she's here forever, Alice."

"I can ignore it for now though, I don't want things to change between us, I know that's what'll happen."

"It won't happen," he tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. He raises an eyebrow at him and lifts her hand to stroke his cheek, he notices the gloss in her eyes and presses a kiss to her nose. "You're the only one I want."

"Do you mean that?"

He smiles. "Of course I do. She's still my wife, yes, but she also left me when I was at my worst. She left Jughead behind too. Trust me, she's the last person I want." She smiles a little. "Things are complicated between you and I, they always have been, but if you think I'm giving up that easy well you clearly don't know me. You're my girl, you always have been."

"Don't you forget it."

He chuckles and kisses her, melting into her and just savouring the moment. She hooks her leg around his hip and nudges him to lay on his back.  "Now that you've made me all emotional," his hands come to her hips as she straddles his. "Lets back to celebrating."