Quality Time

"Mama?" Jellybean calls as soon as FP opens the door to let her inside

"Mama?" Jellybean calls as soon as FP opens the door to let her inside. The three year old toddles through the house searching for Alice. At the sound of the little girl's voice Alice hops off the couch and walks towards the front door to see her. As soon as she gets there she's rewarded with a big smile from the toddler. "Mama!"

"Hi, sweetheart!" She scoops her up into her arms and Jellybean wraps her arms tightly around Alice. "I missed you, Bean."

"I missed you too, mama."

"Hi, Jughead." She smiles at the boy and he returns the smile.

"Hi, Alice!" He pulls away from FP's side to hug her. "Look! I have a loose tooth!"

"You do? Let me see." She kneels down closer to his level so he can show off his loose tooth. He opens his mouth and proudly wiggles it to show off.  "Wow, that's awesome, honey!"

"Daddy said when it comes out the tooth fairy is going to leave me money!"

"That's exciting!"

He nods happily. "Are Betty and Polly home?"

Alice nods. "They're upstairs." The boy practically bolts upstairs and both she and FP laugh.

"Hi there, handsome." She directs her attention to FP and puckers her lips for a kiss.

"Hi, babe." He kisses her once more and wraps her arm around her waist to keep her close. "This one was talking about you the whole way here, I told her you two are going to spend the day together."

"We're going to have so much fun!" She presses a kiss to the little girl's cheek. "We're going to get our nails done, go to the toy store whatever she wants."

"You're going to regret that." FP chuckles at the mention of the toy store. "You're gonna be coming home with like five new dolls."

"Hey, whatever my Jelly wants she can have." She smiles. "Maybe someday Jughead and I could hang out for the day, spoil him too."

"I'm sure he'd like that." FP laughs softly.

"Alright, well, we have a nail appointment to get to so I'll see you later." She lifts up on her tip toes to kiss him softly.

"Have fun you two."

"Bye daddy!" Jellybean waves.

Alice gets her in her car seat, making sure she's nice and secure before getting in herself. "You wanna listen to music, honey?" Alice asks her, knowing the toddler loves music.