Nap

Requested by: falicesfate

_

_

It's Archie Andrews' birthday and Fred invited both Alice and FP for dinner and cake. They decided that FP would drive over to her place after work and they'd walk over. It's now time for them to go and FP still hasn't showed up, so Alice grabs her car keys and drives to him.

She lets herself in using her key when she sees his truck is parked in the driveway. She walks in and sees him on the couch, fast asleep and still wearing his uniform.

She shakes him awake and miraculously succeeds, it's not exactly an easy task to wake up her boyfriend. "Get up." She tells him when he opens his eyes.

"Alice?"

"Get up, we have to go, we're already late since you never showed up at my house like we planned."

"Al," he whines but she cuts him off. "FP, get up."

"No."

"Forsythe." She warns.

With a quirk of his eyebrow he challenges her. "Alice."

She crosses her arms and glares down at "You're not funny."

He hooks an arm around her waist and yanks her down onto him, rolling over to keep her beside him and wrapping his arms around her. "FP-" She starts but he presses his finger to her lips. "Shhhh... sleep." He kisses her forehead and hugs her closer.

"Fine." She agrees. "But only for an hour."

"Yes dear."

They sleep way longer than an hour and show up at the party with messy hair and sleepy eyes. "Nice of you two to show up." Fred greets them.

"We fell asleep." Alice explains.

"Mhm." He doesn't believe them. Betty and  Jughead look at their parents with the same grossed out expression.

The next time they're late is when Fred invited them for breakfast early on a Sunday morning. FP wakes up to the sound of her alarm and turns it off, rolling over to make sure Alice is awake. "Good morning, baby." He whispers, kissing her shoulder. She groans and he laughs. "We have a breakfast date with Fred."

"5 more minutes." She pleads.

"Al-" she cuts him off by rolling onto her side and wrapping her arms and legs around him, keeping in bed with her. "Wouldn't you much rather stay in bed and sleep in with your girlfriend then go and have breakfast with Fred and the other parents." She presses a kiss to his jaw.

"Good point. Go back to sleep." She smiles and does just that, hugging him closer, both drifting back off to sleep.

They show up at Fred's two hours later I'm really good moods due to the extra sleep. "We slept in." Alice tells Fred.

"I'm sure you did." Alice just rolls her eyes and walks past him into the dining room.

"We really did sleep in." FP assures him.

"You're smiling way too much to blame it on sleep. You totally got laid."

"We-"

"I don't want the details. There's extra in the kitchen for you two."

The next time is when Hermione invites them over for dinner. They don't show up on time and this time Fred decides to bring them himself.

He uses the key he knows is under the mat and lets himself in, bracing himself for noises. He expects to hear sex noises coming from somewhere in the house but instead he sees them, fully dressed, cuddled up together on the couch, fully asleep.

He shakes his head. So they weren't lying when they're excuse for being late was that they were sleeping.

He picks up a pillow and smacks them with it, waking them both up. "Ow!" Alice exclaims. "How did you get into my house, Frederick?"

"Under the mat isn't exactly an original hiding place, Alice." He explains. "Now get up you two, we have a dinner to go to."