Sneaking Around

Nothing much to this one-shot, just Falice sneaking around in season 3 and almost getting caught after getting a taste of their past together in 2x17.

Read: Just to clear up confusion in case there is any: anytime it says a characters name in bold that's who is almost catching them in the act.
_

Sweetpea

His hands wrap in her hair, tangling through her blonde locks and deepening their kiss. Her own hands are clawing at his shirt and shoulders, desperately trying to pull it off of him. He wastes no more time in picking her up and carrying her to his bedroom, never breaking their kiss.

He lays her down on the bed, pulling his shirt over his head once he does and then kisses her again, unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse as he does.

He's leaving kisses and bites all over her chest and she's writhing underneath him, delighted in every touch. That is until someone bangs on the trailer door.

"Fuck!" FP hisses as he pulls away from her chest. "I have to go get that." He nuzzles into her bosom once more before taking a good long look at her laying there on his bed, her blouse half opened, her bra exposed, her hair a mess, her skin flushed and hot, bruises forming from where his lips nipped and sucked at her skin. She's a vision and he silently curses whoever is at the door for ruining this moment.

"Are you sure you can even get that?" She questions, running her hand down his chest, grazing her fingertips over the bulge in his jeans.

He catches her wrist in his hand. "Not if you keep doing that I can't."

FP glares at Sweetpea as he stands on the other side of the door. "What?" FP hisses.

"Shit, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I just wanted to see if you wanted to head down to the Wyrm and get a drink?"

"Now's not exactly a great time, Sweetpea but thanks for asking." He shuts the door without another word and runs back to the bedroom.

His mouth gapes open when he takes in the sight of her now. She's stripped down to just her bra and panties and he nearly pounces onto her. "Who was it?" She asks, her voice low and seductive.

"Sweetpea. Wanted to go down to the Wyrm." He drops his jeans down to the floor, leaving him in only his boxers before crawling up the bed to hover over her again. "But I sent him away because I have a much better treat in here."

_

Polly

"We have an hour until Betty and Jughead get home, Polly's out with the twins." She tells him as she pulls his t-shirt over his head and then her own. He just nods and fuses their lips together, pulling her further into her bedroom and picking her up.

Her bedroom door shuts with a slam and then her back crashes into it as FP pins her up against it. He ruts against her and she moans into his mouth.

Just then there's a knock on the door, vibrating through Alice since she's up against it. "Mom?" Polly's voice carries through the door. "Are you alright? I heard a crash and some noises."

She shoves at FP to set her down and then pulls her shirt over her head, waving her hand to tell him to move out of view.

She wings the door open to look at her daughter. "Hi honey, everything's fine, I just tripped while getting changed."

"I could've sworn I heard voices." She says, curiously, her eyes flickering around the room.