"Happy Birthday, Baby"

FP slowly opened his eyes as he felt something tickle his chin. He smiled when he saw the cause was Alice's hair since she snuggled herself up close to him.

She always complains of being cold and FP is always so warm so he's used to waking up with her tucked up right next to him, it's one thing that makes him the most happy in the morning besides seeing her sleepy smile as she greets him with a good morning kiss.

She's 43 today and he's convinced that she gets more and more beautiful with every passing day. He's going to spend the entire day waiting on her and doing whatever she wants to do. She's his girl, the love of his life, he'll do anything if it means she's happy.

He feels Alice's arm tighten around him and she picks up his arm to wrap it around herself as she lays her head on his chest. He laughs and curls his arm around her more securely, she hums softly as she wakes up. "Good morning." She sleepily whispers.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispers back, running his fingers through her blonde hair. "Happy birthday, baby."

He can feel the smile form on her face and she looks up at him, confirming his thoughts as she flashes that gorgeous smile of hers at him. "Thank you," she leans in and softly kisses his lips. "I love you."

"I love you more." He kisses her again and rolls onto his side so he can get a better look at her. He wraps both of his arms around her and she snuggles up to him. "What do you want to do today? Anything you want to do, we'll do. It's your day, baby, and we're going to celebrate."

"Well first I'm thinking we have breakfast, I'm starving."

"Say no more, I'll be right back." He makes to get out of bed but she catches his hand.

"I'll come with you."

"Nuh uh, I'm making you breakfast in bed." He tells her affirmatively. "You're the birthday girl, you deserve to be pampered and spoiled every day, but especially today!"

"God I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm the lucky one. Now, what does the gorgeous birthday girl want for breakfast?"

"Hm," she thinks on it for a second before deciding. "pancakes, toast with strawberry jam, and coffee, lots of coffee."

He smiles. "Anything else?"

"Eggs?"

"You got it. I'll be right back."

She smiles as she watches him leave the room and then lays back down, sinking into her pillows as she waits for her sexy man to come back with breakfast.

He comes back little while later with everything she had requested and she laughs when she sees he stuck birthday candles in her pancakes.

"My lady." He hands her a tray and she smiles as she takes it from him. He sits down next to her.

"This smells so good."

"Wait, don't eat it yet!" She looks at him confused but then he picks up the barbecue lighter from his tray and lights the candles in her pancakes. "Make a wish!"

She closes her eyes and makes a wish before blowing out the candles. "We're going to have a real cake tonight for you but I thought you deserve some extra celebration before then."

"You're too good to me."

"You deserve it. We lost out on so much time together, Al..." he takes her hand in his and strokes his thumb across her knuckles. "I just want to make everything so special for you."

She rests her free hand on his cheeks and smiles softly at him. "Every day with you is special, Jonesy. Don't ever think otherwise. I love you, thank you."

"I love you too." He kisses her softly before pulling away excitedly. "Wait! I almost forgot!" He turns to his nightstand and roots around inside before pulling out a box with a little bow wrapped around it. "I got you this."

He hands it to her and she smiles as she pulls on the bow to open the box. "FP... it's beautiful." It's a necklace with a round pendant, surrounded by little diamonds.

"Turn it over."

She turns it and the smile on her face is so wide her cheeks hurt. "To the love of my life. Love, FP."

"Thank you so much, I love it." She wraps her arms around him and hugs him tight. "Help me put it on?"

He nods and she lifts her hair so he can put the necklace on her. He presses a kiss to the back of her neck and she smiles. "Happy birthday, Al."

____________

A/N
It's Mädchen's birthday today! I hope she had the best day ever!! ❤️💚