Wrong Man

"Could you do FP at Alice and Hal's wedding and then like hooking up before they are officially married."
Requested by: Aw_too_Bad
*

It's her wedding day. He had gotten the invite months ago.

He wasn't going to go, he really wasn't, but then he had ran into her at the supermarket and she had asked him to come and well, he could never say not to her.

So he borrowed a dress shirt and blazer from Fred and picked out the tie Alice had picked out for him for their senior prom.

He tries multiple times do tie it but he was never able to do it, still can't. So he sighs and grabs his keys, hoping Fred is already there to help him.

When he gets there he starts walking around the place in search of Fred, he walks down a hallway and a door opens, causing him to turn and see who it is.

He's hoping it's Fred but he's pleasantly surprised to see Alice poking her head out. He freezes in his place and just looks at her; she's stunning. Gorgeous.

"Hey can you-" She starts speaking but stops when she sees that it's FP in the hallway. "Oh sorry, I thought it was one of my bridesmaids out here."

"Sorry to disappoint." He says, still just staring at her, taken away by how beautiful she looks even if he can only see her from the neck up. "Everything alright?" He asks, slowly walking closer to the door.

"Yeah, I just can't do up my dress, that's all." She pauses and looks at him, quizzingly, before speaking again. "Actually, since you're here, could you help me?" She asks, biting her bottom lip softly.

"Yeah, of course."

She smiles and opens the door, hugging her dress to her chest. He walks in the room and she locks the door behind him, but he doesn't seem to notice.

"Wow." He says when he sees her in her dress.

"It's a little over the top, I know."

"No it's gorgeous, you're gorgeous. You look great, Alice, really." He babbles but he can't help it because she does look beautiful and he's damn certain Hal doesn't tell her enough.

"Thank you." She says, smiling a genuine smile and it makes his heart swell.

He takes a step towards her to do up her dress and she turns around. He brushes her hair to the side, sending a slight shiver down her body as his fingertips graze the back of her neck.

He zips up her dress, watching as the fabric clings to her body. "You look beautiful, Al." He says, kissing her shoulder without a thought.

She turns around and she's so close to him. "Thank you." She smiles that gorgeous smile of hers that makes his knees weak. "You do know your tie is undone right?" She teases.

"You know I could never tie the damn things." She laughs and takes a step closer to him, reaching out to tie his tie.

She's chest to chest with him when she finishes and when she looks up they lock eyes. Without a second thought she leans up and kisses him softly.

When she pulls away he whispers her name lowly. "Alice..."

"Don't talk." She says plainly and leans in again, slower this time in case he really doesn't want this. But he meets her halfway, their lips colliding and moulding together so perfectly.

His hands grip at her waist and she takes them in her own, guides them up her back to the track of her zipper.

He takes the hint and unzips it, slowly. She lets it fall to her feet instantly revealing her wedding lingerie underneath.

He takes some pride in knowing he gets to be the one to christen her wedding lingerie before her soon to be husband does.

He doesn't need to ask if she's sure, she's already asked him not to talk and her hands and pushing his jacket off and undoing the buttons on his shirt.

He lets her pull it off of him and moves to kiss her neck as she works his belt. She lets out a soft moan as he sucks lightly at the spot on her neck, not hard enough to leave a mark but enough to get her going.

He runs his hands down her back, squeezing at her butt as he trails down, and reaches for her thighs.

She wraps her legs tightly around his waist as he sets her down on the vanity, their lips instantly finding one another's again.

They hold tightly to each other for a few minutes when they finish, just catching their breaths.

He drops another kiss to her lips before lifting her off the table and back down onto the floor.

They get dressed in silence and she steps back into her dress. "FP," She says, catching his attention. "could you?" She turns around and he walks over to her, zipping up her dress again.

When he turns back around to find his shirt she gasps. He feels her hands run across his back. "Might not want to go shirtless for a while." She says, kissing his shoulder softly. He catches a glimpse of his back in the mirror and smirks. His back is adorned with scratches from where her nails dragged across his skin.

"Guess not." He says, chuckling slightly at the sight.

"Sorry." She says, dropping another kiss to his back.

He turns around, effectively wrapping her in his arms. "Don't be." He captures her lips in a soft yet firm kiss.

She smiles against his lips before taking his shirt and helping him put it on, her fingers doing up the buttons as he watches her in awe.

Only Alice Smith would do this. She's getting married in less than an hour and even with that knowledge she wanted one last time with him. But something tells him it won't be the last time.

She ties his tie again and hands him his jacket, leaning up on her top toes to kiss him just one more time. She can't help it, he's intoxicating, kissing Hal could never compare to kissing FP.

When he finally makes his way to the door he pauses with his hand on the doorknob. "Congratulations, Alice. You deserve the world and I hope he gives it to you. I hope he knows what he has."

"Thank you." She says softly, sparing a sad smile at him.

Part of her wants to drop everything, take his hand and run. Forget the fancy house and 'perfect' marriage. But he's slipping out the door with one last glance and she's about to become Alice Cooper.

But it should've been Alice Jones, and she doesn't realize it until it's too late and she's walking down the aisle towards the wrong man.