"Do You Love Her, FP?" (2)

Based off the promo for 3x15!

This is how I think the scene will go, the previous one shot was how I want it to go!

_____

"Happy Birthday, old man." Gladys teases as FP walks into the kitchen.

"Happy birthday dad!" Jellybean and Jughead exclaim, making him smile.

"Thank you." He chuckles and pours some coffee into a mug.

"Getting pretty up there in age, huh?"

"Gee thanks, you really know how to make a guy feel special on his birthday."

"I'm just teasing you, calm down." Gladys smirks and walks over to him, pecking a kiss to his cheek. "Happy birthday, FP. Jug and I made you pancakes."

_____

"Hey, you." Alice smiles as she walks into his office. "Happy birthday, handsome." She wraps her arms around him and leaves a lingering kiss on his cheek.

He smiles. "Thanks, Al."

"Looking damn good for, fifty." She fiddles with the tie around his neck.

"Yeah right." He scoffs.

"You do! I think you just get better looking with age." She pulls him closer to her by his tie.

"Gladys called me an old man." She steps away from him at the mention of Gladys.

"Well Gladys is an idiot."

"Alice-"

"She's still living there?" He nods and she sighs. "How's that going?" She turns away from him as she awaits his answer.

He lets out a deep breath. "It's interesting."

"Good, interesting?" She looks back to him and he sees the tears in her eyes.

"No, just interesting. It's weird having her there all the time."

"Do you love her, FP?"

"Alice-"

"It's a simple question, FP. Yes or no?"

"It's complicated."

She scoffs. "It's not complicated for me, I love you."

He sighs. "She's the mother of my child."

"So am I." She pulls open the door and turns back to him. "Happy birthday, FP. Have a good one."

He slumps down into his chair as soon as she leaves and sighs, letting his head fall into his hands. Yet again he's fucked up with her.

_____

A/N
Not much of a difference between these two but I feel like is what's more likely to happen.