Bad Influence

"Baby get in here." FP calls from the couch. They dropped off Chic at school over an hour ago and they have the house to themselves now.

"I'm coming hold your horses." She says, walking into the living room, holding a bowl of popcorn in one and two bottles of beer in the other. "I just wanted to get us a snack first."

"Al it's eleven in the morning." He says, laughing as she sets everything on the coffee table.

"So? We're adults and we have the house to ourselves, we can do whatever we want." She says, still bent over as she looks for the remote. He grabs her hips and pulls her back so she lands in his lap.

"Whatever are we going to do with the free time." He asks as he gives her a devilish smirk. He starts placing kisses up her neck and her breath hitches.

"I'm sure we can figure something out." She moves so she's straddling his lap,  then takes his face in her hands and kisses him, wasting no time in making it heated. He kisses her back his hands moving to grab at her butt as he slips his tongue past her lips. She moans into his mouth and pushes herself even closer to him, wanting every last bit of him.

The sound of the phone ringing breaks them apart and she reaches over to grab it. "Hell-o." She stutters as his kisses move to her jawline, then her neck, moving down lower to her collarbone. Her eyebrows knot together as she listens to the person on the other end of the line and she pushes FP back with a hand on his chest. He looks up at her confused and concerned with whatever is going on on the phone. "Okay we're on our way." She sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Thanks. Bye." She hangs up the phone and looks at FP below her.

"Everything alright?" He asks.

"We have to go to the school and get Chic." She answers.

"What? Why, something happen?" He's concerned and she places a hand on his cheek to comfort him, letting him know it's nothing too bad.

"Seems like our boy got into a little fight on the playground." He leans his head back with a sigh, his hands reaching out to hold her hips again.

"I'm not even surprised, he is our kid after all. It was bound to happen someday."

"I don't exactly want my son to be the school bully."

"Alice one little fight isn't going to make him the school bully, calm down honey." He leans up to kiss her softly. "And let's not forget when you egged Penelope's car just because she looked at you the wrong way."

"That was different." She says in defence, he just raises an eyebrow at her. "Okay fine but I don't want my son being like me, that's a scary thought. Now let's go." She gets out of his lap and walks over to the door, slipping on her shoes and coat and grabbing her purse.

"Or how about the time you knocked out Penny Peabody for flirting with me." He says, starting to list all the different fights she'd gotten into in their teen years. "Or when you slapped Tony Gonzalez for grabbing your butt in the hallway."

"Like you didn't want to do it too." She says but he ignores it.

"Or when you kicked Tall Boy in the shin just 'cause he was being an ass." She rolls her eyes and opens the door as he continues to list off different things. "Or how about when you-" he's cut off when she slams the door in his face. He just laughs before opening it again and following her into the car.

_

When they get to the school the see Chic sitting outside the principals office With his head hung down. FP squeezes her hand as they walk up to him.