Pool Party

"Alice and FP getting frisky in the pool when Hal isn't looking."
Requested by: Aw_too_Bad

_

End of summer. One last bash before the start of senior year.

Fred had planned the party since his parents were out of town celebrating their anniversary.

Alice and Hal show up, hand in hand.

"Finally you guys make it!" Hermione says when she sees the two walk into the backyard.

"Probably had to get in one last screw for the night." Fred says, patting Hal on the back. FP looks over at Alice, locking eyes with her.

"You're a pig." Hermione says to Fred.

"You love it." He replies. Hermione just rolls her eyes as she walks over to Alice, yanking on her hand and leading her over to where her and Mary are.

FP is sitting on the pavement beside Mary's deck chair and he watches as Alice strolls over with Hermione.

"Finally you're here! We've been waiting for you." Mary exclaims.

"Sorry, we didn't plan on being late. Hal's mom drove us but not before she gave us a whole speech about being responsible and shit." She rolls her eyes as she speaks, she never has been the biggest fan of Hal's mom and his mom has never been a fan of her.

"Hal always has to get his mommy to drive him everywhere, loser." FP says, topping his head back as he drinks his beer.

"You jealous Jones?" Alice teases.

"Of Cooper? Never." He's not jealous of Hal's life, only jealous of his girlfriend, but that's a given. Hal did steal her away from him.

Alice raises an eyebrow at him out of disbelief but let's it slide for now.

She pulls off the t-shirt she had throw on and wiggles out of her shorts, catching FP staring as she strips down to her bathing suit.

It's a deep red colour, tinier than Hermione and Mary's bathing suits, and it stands out especially well against her fair skin.

She clasps his jaw between her thumb and index finger and closes his mouth, smirking suggestively at him. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

She slips into the pool and Fred notices. Alice doesn't see him coming as he runs onto the pool deck and cannonballs into the water behind her, effectively soaking her.

"You ass!" She laughs as she splashes at him.

"Fred you soaked us." Hermione complains from the pool deck.

"Well since you're already wet." He hoists himself out of the pool and walks over to Hermione who is clutching her towel tightly as if it'll save her.

"Don't you dare." She says, slowly getting up from her chair and moving away from Fred. "Fred I swear!"

He catches her with an arm around her waist and he scoops her into his arms and runs over to the pool, jumping in with Hermione in his arms. Soaking the princess fully.