Nothing But a Jacket

Mädchen said in an interview today that the scene the writers cut was one where Alice was wearing nothing but FP's serpent jacket so naturally I had to write a oneshot about it. Enjoy!
(Also, please don't go attacking the writers and getting mad at them for deleting the scene, it's not going to help anything. Yes it sucks but we'll see the scene in August in the deleted scenes.)

_____

FP stretched out an arm, reaching for Alice as he woke up from his nap. He opened his eyes once he didn't feel her next to him. The sheets were still a mess on her side of the bed but she was nowhere in sight.

He thought maybe she left without saying goodbye but then he saw her clothes still on his floor. "Al?" He calls for her, getting no response. He sighs and gets out of bed, slipping on his boxers.

He walks out of his room and sees her standing in the kitchen wearing his leather jacket, it just barely reaches the top of her thigh. "Thought maybe you left."

"Without saying goodbye?" She turns around and smirks when his jaw drops at the sight of her. She's wearing absolutely nothing underneath the jacket and he sight of her makes his throat go dry. "I always say goodbye, Forsythe." She walks over to him and kisses his cheek.

"Right." He clears his throat, suddenly feeling overheated. "Right... sorry." His hands come to her hips, squeezing gently.

She laughs fondly and traces the Serpent tattoo on his side with her fingertips, letting her nails scratch against him. "You wanna go back to bed?" Her eyes drift up to the clock on the wall. "We still have some time before the kids get home."

He nods and she kisses him softly before heading in the direction of his bedroom. He watches her go, staring at her as his leather jacket itches to climb higher up on her body.

He can't believe he's lucky enough to see her like this again. She's dressed like this only for him, for his eyes only and he loves it, he's always loved it.

And she's still as hot as she was when they were dumb teenagers, maybe even hotter.

He must have been in a daze for a little while since the sound of Alice's voice snaps him back to reality.

"You coming Jonesy?" He looks up and sees her leaning against the doorway, fiddling with his jacket.

He nods with a blushing smirk and follows her into his bedroom, locking the door before laying her on his bed and kissing her with all he has.

_____

A/N
This was a little short, sorry.