Old Friend

Requested by: zinvisblegiant on Ao3!

I got this request soooo long ago (as you can tell) and I totally forgot about but I love the idea so here it (finally) is

_

Betty and Jughead hear loud laughing as they approach her front door. They give each other an equally confused look before opening the door. They see Alice and FP sitting on one couch and a person they don't know on the other.

"I didn't know you were expecting company." Betty says to her mom. "Hi Mr. Jones." She greets FP.

"Dad why are you here?" Jughead questions.

"Well Alice here called me up and said that an old friend of ours was in town for a visit." He gestures to the woman on the couch across from them.

"Kids, this is our friend Ellie from high school." Alice says.

"Nice to meet you." Betty says.

"You've really known our parents since high school?" Jughead questions.

"From ninth grade to twelfth." Ellie confirms.

"So you must have some great stories about them don't you?"

"I do actually, why don't you two sit down and I'll tell you a few!"

"I don't think that's a good idea!" Alice interjects.

"Why mom? We already know you were both Serpents and that you got yourself arrested, what is possibly so bad that we could find out?"

"Believe me Betty, there's a lot you don't know."

"Well then it's time to find out." Betty says as she sits down beside Ellie, Jughead taking the spot next to her.

"What one should I tell first?" Ellie ponders. "Oh!" She exclaims excitedly. "How about the time your mom egged Farrah Carson's car because she flirted with FP?"

"You egged someone's car?" Betty questions excitedly. Alice's head falls into her hands.

"She did indeed! No one flirted with FP and got away with it, I don't know why Farrah thought it would be a good idea."

"Wait but why were you so mad about someone flirting with FP, mom?"

"I-" Alice starts, stumbling on her words. FP looks just as lost as her.