Introductions Part 2

_____

_____

"Your brother and sisters are here, Lindie." Alice coos as she hears the front door close and the voices of the children fill the house. The baby yawns and Alice chuckles softly. "I can tell you're excited."

She can hear footsteps running up the stairs and FP's voice warning them all to be careful and quiet in case she or the baby are sleeping.

Their baby girl is 5 days old now, so small and precious. Both Betty and Polly were with Hal  and Jughead and Jellybean were with Gladys while FP and Alice were in the hospital having their baby.

Betty had called every day wanting to know about the baby, ecstatic to meet her new little sister, so imagine how happy the girl is to know she gets to meet her today.

Betty is the first one to walk in the bedroom, not that Alice is surprised with how excited she's been. "Hi, honey." She smiles at her daughter. Polly comes in next. "I missed you girls."

"We missed you too, mommy." Betty smiles at her from across the room. "Is that the baby?" She asks and Alice smiles.

"Yes, this is your new sister," Alice confirms. "come say hi."

Polly takes Betty's hand and the two of them walk over to the bed, climbing onto it and claiming the spot beside Alice and the baby. "Hi mommy." Polly greets, pecking a kiss to her cheek.

"Hi, sweetheart. How was your weekend?"

"Good, I've been excited to come meet the baby."

"I know you have, Betty called and told me you were both excited." Alice smiles at her.

"What's her name?" Betty asks.

"Lindie."

"That's a pretty name." Polly smiles.

"I'm glad you think so." Alice smiles as she watches the girls coo over the baby. "Where's FP?"

"He said he'd be up with Jelly and Juggie in a few minutes, he wanted to give you, me and Polly some time together with the baby first." Betty explains.

"Can you go tell him they can come up?"

Betty nods and hops off the bed. Alice watches as she runs out of the room and goes to retrieve the three of them.

Polly reaches over and smiles when Lindie wraps her tiny fist around her finger. "Look mommy! She's holding my hand!"

"I think she likes you!" Polly smiles wide.