Galice

___

___

Alice walks up to the front door of Gladys' house to pick up Jughead and Jellybean. She knocks on the door and smiles as she hears tiny footsteps running towards it.

"Oh... hi, Alice." Gladys answers the door. "I thought FP was coming to get the kids?"

"He was supposed to be but he's in a mood so I am instead."

"Allie!" Jellybean runs to her and Alice lifts her up into her arms.

"Hey, Bean," She pecks a kiss to the little girl's cheek. "I missed you."

Gladys smiles as she watches the two of them. "Why is he in a mood?"

"Who knows," Alice rolls her eyes. "He's just grumpy and he's getting on my nerves. He won't even kiss me because all grumpy and sulky."

"Why don't we teach him a lesson?" Gladys smiles wickedly.

"What do you have in mind?"

___

"Daddy!" Jellybean runs into the bedroom and jumps on FP. "Daddy get up! It's me, Jellybean, I missed you!"

"Hey, Bean, I missed you princess."

"Hey dad." Jug says from the doorway.

"Hey kid, missed you too." He smiles at both of his kids and pecks a kiss on Jellybean's cheek. "Where's Alice?"

"Downstairs with mommy."

"With mommy? Oh boy that can't be good!"

FP gets out of bed and goes downstairs to check on the two women only to find them smiling and laughing with each other by the front door.

"What's going on down here?" He asks them and they both turn, narrowing their eyes at him.

"None of your business, Forsythe." Alice answers before turning her attention back to Gladys.

"Hey, what did I do?" He gets no answer. He feels a tug on his shirt and looks down to see Jellybean trying to gain his attention, she waves at him to lean down to her level. "What's up, Bean?"

"I know why mama Allie is mad at you."

"You do?" She nods. "Well, spill, what did I do?"

"She told mommy that you've been grumpy and haven't been giving her enough kisses."

"Oh, I get it. Thanks, Bean."

"Alright, I should get going," Gladys starts. "Bye Jelly, I'll see you soon. Bye Jug!" She turns her attention back to Alice. "Bye, Alice." Gladys cups her face and connects their lips in a slow kiss.

FP's mouth gapes open at the sight. "What the hell?"

"Bad word, daddy!" Jellybean chides him.

"Sorry Jell, why don't you head upstairs? Play with your brother and the girls."

"Okay!" She runs upstairs and FP turns back to his girlfriend and his ex.

"What's going on?"

"Alice told me you've been depriving her of kisses so I thought I'd help her out." Gladys explains.

"That's my girlfriend! You can't just go kissing my girlfriend! I thought you two hated each other?"

"Oh Forysthe, you would know that's not the case if you haven't been so moody the past week and a bit." Alice replies.

"Calm down, FP, we're not together or anything, I just thought that Alice might want to get back at you for being such a grump gus."

"Well it worked." He grumbles.

"Alright, well my work here is done then. See you later."

"Bye, Gladys."

Alice turns to him and laughs when she sees how grumpy he looks about what just happened between them. "Aw don't worry, baby, you're the only one I want to kiss." Alice tells him, kissing the pout off his lips.

"I better be."

"You are. But stop being such an asshole or I will start kissing your ex instead."

"Well... it was kind of hot." His cheeks flush.

"Yeah?" Her eyebrow arches and she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Yeah. Really hot." He answers, leaning down to kiss her. "You're hot." He mumbles against her lips. "I love you."

___

A/N