Wounded (Part 1)

I got this request a long time ago and totally forgot about it. But I know I've pretty much only wrote happy/cute one shots so I think it's well overdue that some sad one shots get added into the mix.
(Alice and FP are together in this one since rekindling their romance.)

Alice and FP were sitting on the couch in his trailer when the call from his son comes through

Alice and FP were sitting on the couch in his trailer when the call from his son comes through. Alice untangles herself from FP's embrace so he can stand up to get his phone.

"Hey Jug what's-" he doesn't get to finish his sentence and Alice turns to face him. "Slow down Jug I cant hear you." His expression grows worried and Alice's heart sinks. "Where are you right now?" A pause as he gets information from Jughead. "I'm on my way. Don't do anything until I get there." He hangs up and walks to his bedroom without a word to his concerned girlfriend on the couch.

"FP?" She says, standing up to follow him. "What happened?" She asks when she sees him getting dressed in a hurry. He doesn't answer and she grows more concerned. He slips on his Serpent jacket and walks over to the door where she's standing.

"I'll be back as soon as possible." He kisses her once before he tries to slip past her but she grab his elbow and pulls him back.

"Where are you going?"

"Alice-"

"Tell me what's going on? You can't keep me in the dark whatever this is? If you or Jughead are in some kind of trouble I want to know about it. I don't want anything happening to either of you."

"Nothing is going to happen to us. But I have got to go." He tries getting past her again but she just blocks his way further.

"Not without telling me where you're going you're not."

He takes a deep breath, knowing how stubborn Alice is and always has been. "Fangs is getting out of jail but half the damn Northside is crowding around the jail ready to pounce on him when he gets out. Jug needs my help to get him out."

"I'm coming with you." It's not a question, more of a telling.

"Alice-" he starts but she silences him as she walks into he living room. "I'm not letting you get yourself hurt out there Alice. You can come but you're not coming into the building."

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do FP. In case you've forgotten who you're dealing with I don't listen to people bossing me around."

"Believe me I know and I'm not trying to boss you around." He pauses and takes a deep breath. "You're just too precious for me to risk." His thumb strokes her cheek and she smiles softly at him.