Camping Trip (Part 2)

Alice and FP head into their tent and lay down, cuddling up to each other.

He cocks his head to kiss her goodnight and she places her hand on the back of his neck, keeping him to her and deepening the kiss more, much to his surprise since she said she was tired. "I thought you were tired?" He chuckles.

"Not even a little bit anymore." She says, kissing him again as she pulls him on top of her.

"Wait, the kids." He reluctantly says between kisses. "What if they hear?"

"Shit you're right." She says as she pulls away. The sound of Jughead's loud snores ring through their ears and they look at each other with a smile. "I think they're out for the night."

"Thank the lord." He says before smashing his lips against her again, already trying to remove pieces of her clothing as she does the same to him.

About ten minutes later Betty groans, pulling the pillow off of her head that she was using to block out the sounds of Jughead's snoring. "Jug!" She says as she shakes him. He just groans and swats her hand away. "Jughead, wake up!" He stays asleep, snoring so loud Betty wants to strangle him. She reaches over and pinches his nose until he jolts awake.

"Betty? What the hell? Is everything okay?"

"You were snoring. Just roll-" she stops mid sentence when she hears something rustling nearby. "What is that?"

"Probably just the wind, now go to sleep I'm tired." He says, hooking an arm around her to try to get her to lay back down with him.

"Or it's a hungry bear looking for some teenagers to eat."

"Betty don't be-" he stops mid sentence this time when a moan sounds through the otherwise quiet area. "Oh my God, please tell me that's not what I think it is." This time another moan comes through, lower and belonging to a male.

"That better be coming from another campsite." She sits up slightly and unzips a bit of the tent to peek out, really hoping that nothing is coming for the tent across from them. But her fears are confirmed when she sees the tent moving slightly. She quickly pulls her head back into the tent, zipping it shit quickly. "Nope, it's them. It's definitely them."

"Oh my God, are you kidding me?"

"Afraid not." Betty says, traumatized as she buries her head under her pillow as the noises just seem to be getting louder.

"Well I'm not staying in this tent right now, that's for sure." Jughead says, standing up and pulling a sweater over his head, slipping on his shoes as well.

"Where are you going? You're going to leave me here with them?"

"You can come with me."

"I'm not going out in the woods this late at night, something will attack us for sure."

"Fine you can stay here with the sex addicts, it's not like they'll bother you, they're clearly preoccupied."

"Ew okay, I'm coming." She stay, quickly scrambling up from the blowup mattress. Jughead tosses her one of his sweaters and she puts it on before slipping on her shoes as well. Jughead grabs a flashlight and hands Betty one. "Don't look, trust me." Betty warns as she unzips the tent.

They exit the tent and Jughead accidentally catches a glimpse of the other tent, moving steadily and making him want to throw up. Wishing it really was a hungry bear they heard instead. "Oh my God, my eyes!" Jughead exclaims, covering his eyes with his free hand.

"I told you not to look!"

"I didn't mean to but they're right in my line of vision!"

"Let's go!" Betty says, forgetting all about her task of trying to do up the tent.