Tangled Sheets

Okay. I'm barely alive but the minute I saw this picture my mind started racing with ideas so enjoy.

_

_

"Can we just stay here forever?" Alice wonders out loud as she turns her body towards FP.

"That would be nice." He kisses the top of her head and stretches his arm out, seeking her hand. "And to think, if you had of been a little nicer to me all these years we could've been doing this much sooner." She laughs at that and it's so contagious he can't help but laugh too.

It's nice to see the joy radiating from her and he's happy to be the reason.

"I really missed out on a lot, didn't I?" A frown comes across her lips and he's desperate to see her smile again.

"We both did." She sighs and he reaches up his free hand, the one not holding her own, to stroke her cheek. "But we have plenty of time to make up for it."

"That's true." She reaches her free hand up to run along his cheek, scratching her nails lightly against the stubble there.

"I think," he cups her calf and pulls it higher up his hip. "we're going to have lots of fun making up for lost time."

"I look forward to it." She pulls his face down to kiss him softly.

The door opens and Jughead comes walking in. "Hey dad, I-" he freezes when he see the sight in front of him. "Oh my God!" The adults break away from their kiss at the sound of Jughead's voice and cover up as best they can.

"Jug? What is it?" Betty's voice asks from the living room and before anyone can stop it Betty comes into the room next. "Oh my God! Mom?"

"We can explain." Alice assures them.

"Well you have a lot to explain." Betty tells them, crossing her arms over her chest with a huff.

"Betty, shouldn't we let them get dressed before we interrogate them?"

"Yeah, you're right Jug, we'll just-" she stops mid sentence and her eye glues to Alice's right leg. "Oh my God, mom! Is that a tattoo? A Serpent tattoo?"

"Well... Yes, but honey, you know I was a Serpent, why is it so surprising I have a tattoo just like the rest of them?"

"I knew you were a Serpent I just assumed you got the tattoo removed considering I've never seen it. And seriously mom? There. Of all places on your body you choose there?"

"I wanted it where nobody would be able to see it, that is, unless they-" she's about to say unless they see her naked, but she figures that's not something she should tell her teenage daughter so she decides against it. "You know what? Never mind, it's in a place I've been able to hide all of these years, that's why I chose there."

"Put on some clothes and meet us in the living room as soon as you're clothed." Jughead tells them before ushering Betty out of the room and closing the door.

Alice and FP give each other the same look before sliding out of bed and into their clothes. They both take a deep breath before walking into the living room to face their children.

"Alright," Alice starts, sitting down on the couch. FP sits right beside her, fighting the urge to place his hand on her knee like he always does, as of lately, when they're sitting together. "what do you want to know?"

"How long has this been going on?" Betty asks, pointing between the two adults with a grossed out expression on her face.

"High school." Alice answers plainly and Betty's eyes grow wide.

"What she means is that we were together in high school, broke up and got back together a couple of months ago." FP clarifies.

"When in high school did you break up?" Jughead asks, a million questions forming in his mind.

"Senior year."

"Why?"

"Alice, care to take this one?" FP directs the question to her.

"I followed my head, not my heart. I wanted stability and I found it in Hal, I wanted an escape from the confines of the Southside and I knew by associating myself with Hal and all of his Northside friends I would get that escape. So I broke things off with FP and started dating Hal."

"Was this before or after you got pregnant?" Betty asks.

"After."

"Wait... does this mean that FP is Charle's dad?"

Alice nods shyly. "Yes."

"And you never thought about telling me the truth?"

"FP didn't even know until a few months ago." FP nods to confirm it. "I never even thought I would see my son again, granted, he turned out to be an imposter but nonetheless, it's something I never thought I'd have to face, so I didn't tell you."

"Does dad know?"

"He knows he's not the father but he doesn't know who is." She gives FP a small, think lipped smile and Jughead stands up.

"Okay, this is too weird. First we walk in on you two in bed together, then we find out you've been seeing each other for months, and we share a brother? This is too much for one day, I need some air." He opens the front door and Betty shoots one last look at FP and Alice before following after Jughead.

The door closes and Alice lets out a sigh. "That could have gone worse." FP comments, squeezing her knee comfortingly.

"Well it didn't exactly go great." She drops her head into her hands and sighs again, longer this time.

He curls his arm around her shoulder and draws her close. "They'll come around, Al. This is Riverdale after all. Fathers kill their sons, people like Hal Cooper turn out to be serial killers." She laughs at that and leans into him more.

"You're right... they'll come around." She really does hope he's right.

_

A/N

Originally I was only going to write the scene of them in bed together and possibly do a part two where Betty and Jughead walk in, but that ended up being super short so I put them both together.
Anyway, this is how I imagine this whole thing will play out because people are seeming to think this is from episode 3 which Roberto has teased as the episode Bughead finds out about Falice, so here's my little imagining of it.
Hope you enjoyed, leave requests below!