Riding A Bike

"Daddy don't let go, okay?" Chic says to FP as Alice tightens his bicycle helmet.

"I won't buddy." They've been teaching Chic how to ride a bike for the past week and he's getting better and better at it. "You ready?"

"Yep! Let's burn rubber daddy!" Chic exclaims and FP laughs.

"As long as he's only "burning rubber" on a bicycle, he's not touching a motorcycle until he's 16." Alice tells FP.

"Don't worry honey, he's 5. I don't think he's going to go off getting into motorcycle races anytime soon." He kisses her once before turning back to Chic who's sitting on his bike with his feet on the ground to keep him level. "Start peddling, I got you." FP tells Chic as he holds onto the back of the bicycle.

Chic starts peddling and FP runs to keep up with him as he gains speed. He takes a quick glance back at Alice and she nods, gesturing for him to let go. She's got band aids and antiseptic in her purse in case he falls.

FP lets go but keeps running behind Chic just in case. "Put on the breaks bud." FP tells him and he does. FP walks in front of him with a smile. "You did that all yourself!"

"I did?" Chic questions and FP nods.

"I let go and you just kept on going! You can ride a bike like a big boy now!" FP exclaims, high-fiving his son.

"Mommy! Did you see me? Daddy said I did it all by myself!" Chic says excitedly to Alice as she walks over.

"I did! Good job baby!" She says with a smile as Chic runs into her arms for a celebratory hug.

"I wanna go again!" Chic says.

"You want me to follow you or do you think you can do it yourself?"

"I can do it all by myself!" He says excitedly, already climbing onto his bike.

He speeds off and FP laughs when he sees Alice covering her eyes. "He's perfectly fine honey. Look, he's doing good!" He pries her hands away from her eyes and gestures to their son riding his bike around the track.

"Oh he is doing good." She says in surprise.

"Well, he is a Jones boy after all. And us Jones sure know how to ride a bike of any kind."

"Well is Smith's know how to ride a bike too in case you forgot." She says, lightly jabbing her elbow into his side and he smirks.

"How could I forget? You look pretty damn hot driving a motorcycle, even if I always did prefer you on the back of mine. Your arms wrapped around my waist, you whispering in my ear and telling me to go faster even though we could've crashed and died."

"I might just have to take you on another ride Jones, it's been a while."

"You can give me a ride whenever you want." He suggestively says as he curls an arm around her.

She leans her head on his shoulder with a happy smile plastered on her lips as they watch their son ride his bike.

_

A/N
This is really short but I thought it would be cute so I hope you enjoyed it.