"I Win"

This prompt is from love-me-a-good-prompt on Tumblr: Person A keeps winning against Person B at various board games and Person B is a sore loser.

_____

Lindie, Chic, Alice and FP are enjoying a family game night, playing an extremely competitive game of Go Fish. It's Chic and Alice vs FP and Lindie, the latter of whom are both incredibly sore losers.

"No way! I demand a recount." FP exclaims as Alice and Chic win yet again.

"Honey, it's Go Fish not a ballot count."

"Mommy can we play UNO?" Chic questions.

"What do you say? You two up for a game of uno?" Alice questions her husband and daughter.

"What do you say Lind? Think we can beat them?" She nods excitedly and scoots herself onto his lap.

"Alright. Deal 'em, Al." He hands her the deck and she tosses him a hand. She flips their starting card. "Alright, Blue 7."

"You see any blue, baby girl?" FP asks Lindie. She points to a blue card in the hand. "Yeah! Good job!" He tosses the card down and Chic pulls one out of Alice hand.

"Pick up 4, babe!" FP smirks at Alice.

She picks up 4 and then her and Chic share a devilish smile, he places down a +2. "Pick up 6, daddy!"

"Chic!" Lindie whines.

"It's okay, Lind." He places down another +2. "Pick up 8." Lindie giggles.

_____

"Uno!" Chic announces. FP places a card down and hopes that Chic and Alice don't have the colour they need. "We win!" Chic exclaims, throwing down the last card from Alice's hand.

"Agh. Rematch?" FP questions.

"Such sore losers. But sure, we can have a rematch."

"You up to play again, Lind?"

She shakes her head. "New game."

"What game do you want to play, honey?" Alice asks her.

"I win!"

"How do you play that?"

"I'll show you." She reaches for the non uno deck of cards and hands a few to Alice, holding onto a few for her and her daddy. "Mommy, what cards do you have?"

Alice lays her hand out. "A queen, a 8, a 7 and a 4."

"I have a 2, an A, a 3, a K and a 5." Lindie shows. "I win!"

"How do you win?" Chic and Alice question at the same time.

"Because I win." She explains as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Hey, I like this game!" FP smiles.

"Play again." She hands cards to everyone at the table and tells them all to show their hand. "Daddy wins!"

"How does daddy win?" Chic whines.

"Because he wins!"

"This is a dumb game." He pouts.

"Looks like you two are the sore losers now." FP teases, earning a laugh from their daughter and a scowl from Alice and Chic.

_____

A/N
The "I Win" game was taken from the movie Big Daddy in case you didn't know!