Jealousy

___

___

The toddler was very excited for the arrival of her baby sister, that is, until she actually arrived.

The newborn has been consuming all of her daddy and Mama Allie's attention, much to the tot's dismay.

Alive is cradling the little baby in her arms as Jellybean toddles into the room. "Mama?"

"Hey there sweetheart."

"I sit?"

"Of course. You wanna come up and snuggle?" Jellybean nods excitedly and climbs onto the couch beside her mama who passes her new baby sister to her daddy. She crawls onto Alice's lap and snuggles up to her. "I love cuddle time with my Bean."

"Love you mama." She feels Alice press a kiss to her head.

"You sleepy?"

"A little. Mama and daddy nap?"

"You want us to nap with you?" Jellybean nods. "That sounds nice, what do you say babe?"

"This one was up most of the night, I'm all for a nap."

Just as Jellybean starts to close her eyes Lindie starts crying.

"Hey, hey, baby girl," FP soothes. "It's okay." He looks to Alice. "I think someone's hungry."

"You hungry, lovey?" She coos to the baby. She runs her fingers through Jellybean's hair. "Hey Bean, I have to feed your sister, you wanna snuggle with daddy for a bit?"

She pouts but crawls onto his lap nonetheless. Cuddling with him while mama Allie feeds her baby sister. She knows that it'll be a while. "Daddy come nap?"

"You good, mama?"

"Yeah you two go have a nap, I'll join you after this one falls asleep." FP lifts Jellybean and both give Alice a kiss before heading upstairs.

"You wanna nap in mama and I's bed?" She nods, already falling asleep on his shoulder.

Alice joins them as promised and Jellybean scoots close. "Nighty night mama."

Alice chuckles, it's mid afternoon. "Night JellyBelly."

They're not sleeping for very long when Jellybean hears Lindie wake up.

She slips out of Alice's arms and walks over to the bassinet. "Go back to sleep sissy!" Jellybean scolds only earning a happy gurgle from the baby. "I wanna cuddle with mama!"

"What are you doing, baby girl?" Alice wonders, groggily.

"Trying to make sissy go sleep!"

"She's not tired anymore, honey, it's okay." Alice gets up to pick up the baby.

"But I want her to!" She whines and climbs onto the bed.

"How come?" FP questions.

"Because mama no likey me no more!"

Alice and FP share the same confused look. "Mama loves you, Bean."

"Nooo," She draws. "She only wants sissy!"

Alice frowns and passes Lindie to FP before scooping Jellybean up into her arms. "Jelly, honey, I love you sooo much. I'm sorry if you think I've been giving Lindie more attenuation, it's just because she's so little that she needs daddy and I along. I love you both equally."

"I little too!" Jellybean points out.

"Yes you are but you're also a big girl, you can feed yourself and walk around on your own. Lindie can't go do that and she needs me to feed her." She snuggles her up close and feels Jellybean wrap her tiny arms around her. "I promise you. I love you to the moon and back, you're my little baby."

"Love you too, mama."