Baby Shopping

Requested by: faliceforever

(This is long overdue I'm sorry, I'm catching up on old requests, I have a whole folder full of them

(This is long overdue I'm sorry, I'm catching up on old requests, I have a whole folder full of them.) Anyway, hope you all enjoy!

_

"Where to first?" FP asks as he and Alice walk into the mall hand in hand.

"The toy store?" Alice suggests.

They've been holding off on buying baby stuff until they knew the gender, and they found out last week that they will be welcoming a baby girl in a few months.

They walk down the aisles, FP pushing the cart as they scour the shelves. They pick out blocks, rattles, balls, and more stuff for their baby to enjoy when she arrives.

"Hey, Al, check this out," FP says. She turns to him and sees him holding up a toy xylophone. "she can be a member of the Fredheads."

She smiles. "Put it in the cart."

He keeps walking through the aisles and comes across a toy computer. "Look, baby, she can be a journalist just like her mommy."

She smiles and kisses his cheek. "So I take it we're raising a rockstar journalist?"

He nods and kisses her softly. "Now lets go find her some stuffed animals." He takes her hand and pulls her with him as he shoves the cart in the direction of the stuffed animals.

"Alright, it's official. We have to get her this." FP says, holding up a stuffed snake.

"Didn't you already buy her a stuffed snake?"

He scoffs. "Al, honey, she's a Serpent baby, she needs more than one stuffed snake."

"Fair point. Go for it." He smiles and tosses the stuffed animal into the cart.

They finish up their toy shopping and decide on where to go next. "I think we should save the furniture for last." Alice says.

"I agree. Clothes?" FP suggests and Alice nods.

"Let's go." She leads him through the mall until she finds the baby store. On the way there FP spots a shop that intrigued him and makes a mental note to check it out at some point in the day.

They pick out cute dresses and and outfits, buying her lots of warm clothes since she's due in the fall.

Alice picks out little headbands and frilly socks with help from FP, and when they've finished picking out the clothes he hands her the credit card and tells her he'll meet her outside he store in a few minutes. She raises an eyebrow at him and he kisses her cheek before wandering out of the store.

He walks to the store they had passed earlier and goes inside. He looks around and smirks as he picks out some things. He pays for them and then walks back to the other store to find Alice.

He finds her sitting on a bench, a big bag of clothes sitting next to her. "Hey, I'm back." He tells her as he takes a seat beside her.

"Where did you go?"

"Baby shopping, duh." He raises the bag in his hands to show her.

"What did you get?" He smirks at her and reaches his hand down into the bag, pulling out a miniature leather jacket and a bandana.

"Oh my gosh. You bought her a leather jacket?"

He nods excitedly. "She's going to  be the coolest kid on the block, baby!"

Alice smiles and runs her hand along FP's cheek. "She's going to look just like her daddy."

"Hey, if I'm not mistaken, her mommy used to dress like this too." He points out. "Just wait until I get the Serpent logo put on the back of it, then we can all wear our Serpent jackets."

"A big happy snake family." Alice smiles and leans in to kiss him. "I love you."

He smiles against her lips. "I love you, too." He slides his hand to her bump, and rubs his hand over it. "And I love you too, princess."

The baby kicks and Alice smiles. "I think she knows it's her daddy." FP smiles at that and she kisses his cheek. "Now, furniture time!" She says, tugging on his hand. He just smiles and lets her drag him to the next store.