Walk Of Shame

This one shot is dedicated purely to Mädchen and her wish for Alice to do the walk of shame. (Seriously go through her interviews, every time she's asked what she wants to see for Alice she says she wants her to do the walk of shame.)
Also, she did an interview with Skeet at comic con and said she wants Alice and FP to have a night out and Skeet wants FP to end the night with a fight. So I'll fulfill their wishes until the writer's of the show do.
Enjoy!

_

"Elizabeth," Alice calls as she comes downstairs. "I'm going out and won't be back until late, don't wait up."

Her daughters eyes lift from the book she was reading and take in her mother's outfit. Leather skirt, thigh high boots, low cut top, a leather jacket, is this even her mom? "Where are you going dressed like that?"

"I haven't decided yet." Alice's phone dings with a text from FP letting her know he's here. "That's my ride, I'll see you in the morning sweetheart."

"Bye mom." Betty says, a hint of curiousness in her voice. Where could her mother be going dressed like that? She is a divorcée now, maybe she deserves to go out and have a wild night, so instead of dreading on where her mother could be she turns her attention back to her book and think of nothing but it.

Outside Alice walks down her driveway to see FP parked just outside her house. "How am I supposed to get us anywhere in one piece if you're looking like that and distracting me?"

She leans over and kisses his cheek, leaving a blood red lipstick stain on his skin. "Just keep your eyes on the road Jonesy." The old high school nickname slips past her lips so effortlessly, making them both smile.

"Where to?"

"Surprise me."

"The Wyrm?"

She rolls her eyes. "Clearly you don't know what a surprise is," he chuckles and she fights the smirk pulling on her lips. "but yes, the Wyrm."

They drive there blasting old rock tunes from their youth and singing along to every word. It's almost like no time has passed. That's especially true when they get out of the truck and he instantly curls an arm around her shoulder as they walk inside.

The Wyrm is, and always will be, their favourite place to be together. The amount memories this place holds for them is insane. Of course, it is harder to be there together now that their kids are Serpent King & Queen and have been spending much more time here. When the kids show up Alice and FP often find themselves sneaking into one of the back rooms with a bottle of tequila to reminisce on the past... and do other stuff.

Now however, they have the night to themselves. Betty's at home, Jug's at Archie's, there's no one there to interrupt their night.

"Hogeye," Alice calls to the bartender.

"Let me guess, tequila, straight up, hold the Wyrm?" He replies.

Her lips curve into a smile. "You know me well."

"Coming right up. Beer for you Jones?" FP nods and Hogeye gets their drinks.

After a few drinks they're buzzed enough that she can convince him to dance with her with little argument.

One of his hands is always touching her in some way as they dance, whether it's her hand or her hips, he's always touching her in some way, not that she's complaining.