Bouquet

Alice shows up at FP's at 8:12

Alice shows up at FP's at 8:12. The kids left for school at 8:00 and wasted no time in heading over to see him.

She lets herself in with he key he gave her, picking up his mail off the front step. "FP?" She calls but gets no response. He must still be asleep so she walks into his bedroom, smiling when she sees him fast asleep.

She shrugs her coat off and crawls up the bed to lay beside him. She places a soft kiss to his lips and strokes the stubble covering his jaw.

His eyes flutter open and he smiles at the sight of her. "Well this is a nice way to wake up." He says, making her laugh as he leans in and kisses her. "Hi, gorgeous, what are you doing here so early?"

She shrugs and he wraps his arms around her, holding her to him. "I missed you, duh."

He laughs. "Al, we were together yesterday." He points out. "But I missed you too."

"I don't think you giving Betty and I our takeout is considered spending time together."

"Pretty thrilling to me."

She smiles. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, damn near took my breath away when you walked in looking the way you did."

"You're sweet."

"You're hot."

She laughs and kisses him again, longer this time, melting into him. "I grabbed your mail by the way."

"Thanks. Anything good in there?" He asks and she thumbs through it. She stops when she sees the delicate ivory coloured envelope with his name on it. "What's that?"

"Invite to Tom and Sierra's wedding."

"Isn't it crazy? They were together all those years ago, separated and married other people and now twenty years later they're getting married." He wraps his arms around her a little tighter. "Kinda like you and I."

"We're not getting married, Forsythe."

"Not yet." She turns her head to look at him at his response and then turns her attention back to the invite, ignoring his statement.

She clears her throat and awkwardly steers the conversation back to the invite.

Save The Date For The Upcoming Marriage of Sierra McCoy and Tom Keller.

| December 20th, 2018|

FP and Jughead Jones (plus one)