| Finale Predictions |

3x17 spoilers (Edgar is giving Alice drugs that make her see Charles.) this is after the farm is over and she FP Jughead and betty are moving into her house again.
Also inspired by madchensaniston because we were coming up with theories about the finale and the ending comes from one of her theories!

"Alright that's the last of the boxes." FP announces as he sets the final box on the floor. "Now we break."

She catches his arm before he flops down onto the couch. "Now we unpack." She corrects.

"Just a two minute break."

"I know you too well Forsythe, that two minute break will turn into two hours and I would like all of this mess and clutter remedied as soon as possible." She pulls on his hand to get him to stand. "Now, could you help me?" She smiles sweetly and he just can't resist her.

"Of course, Al." He starts unpacking the boxes one by one, placing the contents where she tells him to.

The unpacking seems to go by a lot faster with her by his side, the conversation running smoothly between them. Though he'd be lying if he said he wasn't distracted by her in those jeans, he's caught himself staring at her backside more than once. Luckily, she hadn't noticed.

"Alright, my bedroom is next. S'hall we?"

"Our bedroom." He corrects. "Remember? We said we'd share so that Jughead could have Polly's old room."

"That's, right. You're stuck sharing a bed with me." She teases and he smiles.

"I don't mind, Alice, you know that. Just as long as you're happy and safe."

She gives him a sad smile. They've been through so much, what with the farm and Gladys coming back to town, it's been a real shitshow. But things seem to be okay now. At least for a little while.

"What are you thinking about, Alice?" He questions when he notices her sad gaze.

"Just about everything that's gone on lately, I just want things to be alright for once."

"Things are alright now. We got all of the kids under one roof, Gladys and Hiram are in jail. Things are okay right now."

"You probably just jinxed it."

He chuckles and pulls her into a hug. "I won't let anything bad happen to you or the kids, Alice, I promise, I'll do whatever I can to keep you all safe."

"Just..." She starts but trails off

He tilts her chin upwards so she's looking at him. "Just what, Alice?"

"Just don't leave me again. I'm still not entirely sure what this is, what we are, but I can't handle losing you again."

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise you. And as for us? Labels have never exactly been our friend but I think we both know this isn't just fooling around."

She smiles shyly at him and lifts up on her tip toes, but just as their lips are about to meet, a knock on the door interrupts the moment.

"I'll get that." She reluctantly pulls away from his embrace and walks over to the door.

She opens it and nearly passes out at the sight of a curly haired boy standing on her doorstep.

"Who is it, Al?" FP questions from the living room. When he doesn't get an answer he goes to investigate.

The moment he lays on the boy he just knows.

"Mom?" Alice stares blankly at the boy and FP can see the tears filling her eyes so he loops his arm around her. "Dad?"

Charles.