Hug

Roberto has killed me so I decided to write a one shot based off this picture (⬆️) since I've had a mini scene in my head of how I want/imagine things to play out in that scene. So this ones a little short but hope you enjoy it anyway.

He doesn't expect his trailer door to swing open in the middle of the day, and he really doesn't expect to see her standing there.

She's crying and it breaks his heart. He's in front of her in a few strides, grabbing her and pulling her to him, hugging her tightly.

She's holding onto him for dear life, clinging to him as if he's all she has. He doesn't know what happened but he knows she'll tell him when she's ready so, for now, he focuses on holding her.

"I'm sorry." She says, pulling back to look at him. "For barging in, I just-"

He doesn't let her finish her sentence, shushes her. "It's okay."

She looks down, sadly and it kills him. He takes her face in his hands, angling it upwards so she looks at him. He kisses her lips softly, kisses the stain her tears have left on her cheeks, kisses her nose, her temple, kisses all over, drowning her in love and affection. Wanting to make her feel safe and like everything is going to be okay even though he has no idea if it will be because he doesn't know what happened to her.

She grabs his face and kisses him, good and proper. When she pulls away she rests her forehead against his, takes a deep breath.

Everything is messy and it may not be okay but now that he's here holding her, kissing her, just there with her, she feels as though everything will be just fine. Because she has him... and that's all she's ever really needed.