"I Do"

FP slings his tie around his neck, struggling to do it up. He never could figure out how to tie the damn things. Alice always did it for him back in high school but she's busy getting herself ready and he knows Betty will kill him if he dares to sneak a peek at her before the wedding.

"Fred?" FP calls. "Help me out here?"

Fred laughs as he walks over and ties up FP's tie. "There you go."

"Thanks." FP says, adjusting the tie in the mirror. "How do I look?"

"You look fine. And she already said yes to marrying you, I don't think she'll back out now." Fred teases but it's FP's biggest fear.

"I just want everything to be perfect. I mean I've been wanting to marry her since I met her and then she slipped away from me, but now it's finally happening and I just don't want anything to jeopardize that."

"FP, shes loved you since you two were fifteen, she still loves you to this day. Trust me, she's not going anywhere."

_

Sure enough Fred was right.

Jughead and FP stand at the alter and watch as Betty walks down in her maid of honour dress. She gives FP a smile and an encouraging thumbs up when she walks to her spot at the altar, she can see how nervous he is.

Then the doors open and everyone stands up. He feels like the air has been stolen from his body the second he sees her. She, quite literally, took his breath away.

He knew she would look beautiful, she always looks beautiful, but this was a new level of beautiful. He thought she was beautiful when she was sleeping curled against his side, when she had no make up on, when they were hanging out with friends at the Whyte Wyrm, thought she was beautiful when she was dolled up and when she was going to work. But now? She's stunning, a vision in white.

Her dress hugs every curve of her body perfectly and her blonde hair hangs in loose curls on her shoulders. Her veil is a delicate lace and it trails down her back, creating a train as she walks. It hangs over her face but he can still see every single inch of her gorgeous face.

He wipes a tear from his eye when she gets closer and he has to try incredibly hard to hold it together but it's impossible to do that when he's been dreaming about this for years and now it's finally happening. He can't even begin to describe how incredible it feels to know she's walking towards him this time, knowing that in just a short while he'll be promising his life to her and calling her his wife, knows that he gets to spend the rest of his life waking up next to her and that's really all he's ever wanted.

She walks to stand in front of him and he takes her hands, to help her up the single step.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." The minister starts.

FP doesn't even register most of what the minister says, he's too focused on the beautiful woman in front of him. His soon to be wife.

"You two have prepared your vows?" The minister asks and Alice nods in confirmation.

"FP, I've known and loved you since we were fifteen and even though we drifted a part for a bit in between now and then I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly lucky I feel to have found my way back to you." Alice says, her voice shaky as she holds back tears. "You're the love of my life and I can't wait to spend every single moment of my life with you. I love you." FP smiles and turns away from the views of everyone to wipe a tear from his eye.

"Alice, you've always been it for me. From the moment I laid eyes on you to now and every moment in between." She smiles as she listens to his vows and the sight makes his heart flutter. "They say if you love someone, let them go, and if they come back, they're yours. But baby, I've always been yours." Everyone attending the wedding and even Betty and Jughead give a collective awwww. "You've had my heart since we were fifteen and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say." FP says and Alice smiles as she wipes a tear from her cheek, mouthing "I love you." to him and he smiles that crooked smile of his that makes her heart flutter.

FP takes Alice hands in his, rubbing his thumbs over her skin, wanting nothing more than to just wrap his arms around her and kiss her all over because he just loves her so damn much.

"Do you, Forsythe Pendleton Jones ll. take Alice Smith to be your lawfully wedded wife and live together forever in the estate of holy matrimony? Do you love, comfort, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." He says, sharing a smile with her.

"Do you, Alice Smith take Forsythe Pendleton Jones ll. to be your lawfully wedded husband and live together forever in the estate of holy matrimony? Do you love, comfort, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." She says instantly and FP laughs a little at her eagerness but he's just as eager as her.

"May I have the rings?" The minister asks. Betty and Jughead both walk over, Betty handing Alice FP's ring and Jughead handing FP Alice's ring. "Repeat after me," he says to FP. "with this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed." FP says as he slides Alice ring onto her finger, just above her engagement ring and he takes a moment to look at it, knowing that's a symbol of their love and devotion to each other.

"Now Alice, repeat after me," The minister says and she smiles up at FP. "With this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed." She slides the ring onto his fingers and smiles that gorgeous smile of hers at him.

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"About time." FP mutters quietly but everyone hears it and laughs along with Alice.

He carefully pulls her veil up and then places his hands on her cheeks, leaning in to kiss her. Everyone cheers!

"You're my wife!" He whispers giddily.

"And you're my husband." She whispers back, just as giddy as him.

"I love you so much, Alice." He tells her as he strokes her cheek.

"I love you, FP."

_

I got SOOOO many requests for a wedding one shot and I was avoiding it because I didn't know what exactly to write. I didn't have a scene in my head for it and since it's a one shot there wouldn't be a plot line to back it up. But then I started thinking about what their vows would be and now here's a wedding one shot!

I hope you enjoyed!