Laundry

Thanks to NorthernSerpent for this prompt!

_____

Sneaking around proves much more difficult once summer is over.

In the summer the kids would be gone for hours at a time, leaving them with lots of alone time. Summer was also a time where the kids would go on road trips and have sleepovers with their firmed, again leaving them with lots of alone and a few sleepovers of their own kind.

But since school started back up its harder and harder to find the time to see one another. Sneaky lunch breaks and a short amount of time while the kids have afterschool activities seem to be the only time they can truly be alone. Though, when they're really missing each other, she sneaks him into her bedroom late at night so they can just be together.

And even though it's harder to find time to spend with each other, they've done a good job so far. Or so they thought.

"I could sleep right now." Alice murmurs, curling into him.

He laughs. "Did I exhaust you?" She nods against his chest and he presses a kiss to the top of her head. "Well as much as I'd like to have a nap with you the kids will be home soon."

She sighs and pecks a kiss to his lips. "Fine."

She slips her discarded dress back on and he watches as her eyebrows knit together in confusion. "What's wrong?" He questions.

"I can't find my panties." Her cheeks flush and he smiles.

"Where'd you lose them?"

"I don't know, you're the one who took them off, you tell me!" She places her hands on her hips and glares at him as he laughs. "I'm serious Forsythe, I go home without my underwear."

"I mean you can," he climbs out of bed and slips on his boxers. "And I think it would be pretty hot you going pantyless." He presses a kiss to her neck and she sighs, oh the power he has over her and her body.

"You better find them." 

"I will," He continues pressing kisses up her neck and lands one on her lips. "I promise, babe."

"Fine. But let me know as soon as you do."

_____

He does find them, he promised her he would, he found them in the corner of the room. He had thrown them over his shoulder after taking them off of and neither he nor Alice paid much attention to where they landed.

I found your panties. He messages her. He doesn't get a response though. He figures he'll throw the garment in with his clothes as he does laundry, so he gathers up his clothes and her panties and heads to the laundry room.

_____

Betty's phone lights up and she smiles as she sees Jughead's name appear on the screen. "Hey, Juggie."

"Hey, Betts. I think you left something here." She can practically hear the smile in his voice.

"I did? What did I leave?"

"Your underwear?"

She laughs loudly. "What? Jug, I didn't leave my underwear there."

"Well there's a pair in here that don't belong to me or my dad so they've gotta be yours."

"I don't think they're mine but I guess I could be wrong. What do they look like?"

"Red, lacy, tiny."

"Jug, I don't own anything that looks like that."

"You don't? Then who's are they?"

"I have no idea and I don't think I want to know."

_____

"Okay, where are my boxers? Did you hide them or something?" FP questions, searching around her bedroom for them.

"Why would I hide your boxers?"

"Because I lost your panties? I don't know!"

"FP I wouldn't hide your boxers, you took them off last night so they've gotta be in here somewhere." She helps him look for them but neither can find them.

"Alright, well guess I'm going commando under my jeans."

She smirks at that. "That's kinda hot though."

He smiles and pulls on his jeans, leaning over to kiss her before making his great escape.

_____

"I'll be right back, I'm just going to go borrow mom's lipstick." Betty heads upstairs and into her mom's room to look for the desired lipstick.

Instead she finds a pair of boxers on her mom's dresser that she knows does not belong to her father. After he went to jail Alice gave away or burnt all of his clothing and possessions.

Then it starts to add up. The underwear in the trailer, the boxers in her mom's room, their parents are sneaking around together.

"Jug!" Betty frantically calls as she runs downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"Please tell me these are yours." She holds the boxers up.

"Those aren't mine, I don't wear that kind."

"Oh God. Jug, I have a bad feeling."

"What do you-"

The front door opens and Alice and FP come tumbling in. Both kids stand in utter shock and horror as FP kisses Alice. "What the hell!"

The adults turn to them quickly. "Kids! I thought you were going out?"

"Oh hey, there's my boxers!" FP says, immediately regretting it and earning an elbow in his side from Alice.

Well, mystery solved.