Jellybean

Requested by: strangelestrange

Requested by: alderaanhope

_

"I'm nervous. Is it normal for me to be nervous?" FP asks Alice in a slight panic.

"Yes it's normal. I'm nervous too."

"You are?" He questions and she nods.

"I mean I can't mess this up or she'll hate me, and that wouldn't be good because she's your daughter and is a huge part of your life, it's important that she at least tolerated me."

"I'm sure she'll love you." He tells her as he wraps his arms around her, pulling her close to him.

"Mhm? How do you know that?"

"I just do. Jug likes you, I'm sure she will too."

"Well Jug's dating me daughter, he kind of has to like me."

"It'll be fine babe, she'll love you. I can almost guarantee it." He kisses her once for reassurance and then there's a knock on the door. "She's here."

He walks over to the door and opens it, smiling at his daughter. He waves to Gladys who's sitting in her car. He hugs Jellybean and gestures for her to come in. "JB, there's someone I want you to meet." FP says as he glances over to Alice. "This is Alice, my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you." Jellybeans says with a smile directed at Alice.

"You too. I've heard a lot about you, glad I finally get to meet you." Alice says, smiling back at the girl.

"Oh I've heard a lot about you too. Dad talks about you non stop." Fp's face turns red and Alice grins.

"Is that so?" She questions and Jellybean nods with a laugh as she looks at her dad.