Gladys

Request: Gladys coming back and Alice being jealous/ Gladys walking in on Alice and FP.
Okay so I lost count of how many people asked for this so if you requested this here it is! I hope you like it! :)

_

"I could stay here all day." She murmurs into his skin as she snuggles closer into his embrace.

She had come over late last night after Jughead went to bed, FP had snuck her into his bedroom and it felt like when they were teenagers. Her sneaking him into her bedroom through the window while her parents where asleep and vice versa.

But this time was different, there was a whole new threat looming over the two of them; their children.

While her daughter does expect, and encourage her to go out on dates now that she's divorced her husband, Alice doesn't think Betty would be thrilled to find out the man she wants is her boyfriend's dad.

FP on the other hand is still technically married, no matter how long it's been since he saw his wife. He has the divorce papers ready, has had them ready, he just wants to tell Jughead why he's divorcing her before he sends them out. But like Alice, he doesn't think Jughead will be thrilled to find out he's leaving his mom for his girlfriend's mom.

They've been sleeping together for over 6 months now, started doing so before she was even divorced. But they're officially together now (at least in private) and both madly in love with each other.

The next step would be to tell the children. She'd prefer telling Polly first, but since she's god only knows where, it's sort of impossible. And this is not something she wants to tell her over the phone. She would tell Chic too if he hadn't turned out to be a phony.

So instead they decide to live in their own little bubble for a little while longer. They don't know exactly when they'll tell the kids, part of them hopes they'll figure it out themselves. They've always been good at figuring out mysteries. Surely they have to catch on to the fact that Alice and FP always seem to be gone at the same tome. And there's been multiple times when she had forgotten to cover up the hickies he left on her, but still Betty hadn't seen them, or if she had she hadn't mentioned them. Alice prefers to leave hickies on FP in places only she and him would know. Maybe she should start leaving them in more telling places. It's be easier to be caught regather than have to sit them down and tell them, but they also don't need to scar their children.

"Well you're in luck since the kids are gone we don't have to do anything. We can stay in bed all day." He kisses her temple. "Hell, we don't even have to get dressed, which by the way, is totally fine with me." She swats at his chest playfully as she laughs. "But I must say, I do like the look of you in my t-shirt." He says as his eyes scan her body.

She's tucked in close to his side, one of her legs hooked over his, his t-shirt reaches mid thigh on her emphasizing her long legs, her hair is messy from their activities the night before and God, she's gorgeous to him.

"Wouldn't have to wear your shirt if these trailers weren't so damn cold." She leans in closer and kisses his jawline, nipping lightly at the skin there. He shudders at the feeling and she feels his arousal against her leg.

He hadn't bothered putting anything on last night, had just given her his shirt and tucked in close beside her. And besides what's the point of clothes if they can't keep their hands off of each other?