GrandTwins

"Leave the dishes for later and come keep my company." FP says as his arms wrap around her waist.

"Five minutes babe." She answers, scrubbing at a plate.

"Alice." He whines.

"Patience FP. It's never been your strong suit."

"You're one to talk." He says before picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"FP!" She squeals as he picks her up, slapping her butt as she reaches to hold his hips to steady herself. "I was almost done."

"Well you worked hard, time to take a break." He lays her down on the couch before moving so he's on top of her and she waist no time in pulling him down to kiss her, not that he's complaining.

They stay like that for a few minutes, just sharing kisses and laughing with each other until her phone rings and ruins it.

"One second." She mumbles before reaching behind her head to grab her phone, seeing that's it's Polly.

"Hi honey, what's up?" Alice answers, glaring at FP as he kisses her neck again. She feels him smirk against her skin and just rolls her eyes.

"Hey mom," Polly says on the other end of the phone. "would you be able to watch the twins for me for the afternoon? I have to go run some errands and it's a pain to do it when I have the kids with me."

"Yeah of course." FP starts kissing along her jawline, his tongue peeking out to really tease her. "I'm with FP though," Alice says, grabbing FP's tongue between her fingers. "mind if he comes along? He's just as much of a baby as the twins and can't bear to be alone." FP narrows his eyes at her and she sticks her tongue out at him, he would do the same if she wasn't preventing him from doing anything regarding his tongue.

"Yeah that's fine mom, I'll bring them to your house in about fifteen minutes, is that good?"

"Yep, we'll leave now. See you soon." She hangs up the phone after saying her goodbyes and then swats at FP's shoulder.

"Hey what was that for?" He asks when she releases his tongue.

"Teasing me like that while I'm on the phone with my daughter." She says, wiggling out from underneath him. "Now come on, we're watching the twins."

"Lead the way grandma." FP teases as he stands up from the couch.

"Ew don't call me that, it makes me sound older than I am."

"What do you expect your grandchildren to call you then? Are they just going to call you Alice?"

"Well they can call me grandma I'm just not exactly keen on my boyfriend calling me grandma. Not exactly the most sexy thing in the world."

"You're the sexiest thing in the world though." He says, grabbing at her butt as he steps closer to her.

"You're cute." She tells him, leaning up to kiss him softly. "Now let's go."

_
"Alright I put some bottles in the fridge in case they get hungry, you'll just have to warm it up. And there's extra clothes in case they throw up on themselves, and plenty of diapers for... well, you know."

"Polly, honey, we got this. We've both raised our own children, I'm pretty sure we can handle two for an afternoon." Alice says and FP nods in agreement.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just hate having to leave them."

"That's perfectly normal, I hated leaving you and Betty when you were babies, it gets easier though."

"Okay. Well I'm going now, take good care of my babies." Polly says as she opens the door. "And no funny business in front of the infants!" She warns before walking out.

"She's definitely your kid." FP says as he laughs.

"That's for sure." Alice replies. "Now let's me see my grand babies." Alice coos  as she walks past him and over to the two car seats that hold the babies in them.

FP leans down and unbuckles Juniper, picking her up into his arms. He watches with a smile as Alice coos and talks to Dagwood in a baby voice. She's the cutest damn thing he's ever seen, she might even  surpass the twins, and they're pretty damn cute themselves.

She picks up the baby boy and rests him on her hip, talking and making funny faces at him. "Oh I missed having a baby in the house." She says, snuggling her face up against the baby's cheek. FP smiles at her, God he loves this woman.

They sit and play with the babies for a few minutes until Dagwood starts crying. "Oh no, don't be fussy, it's okay." She says as she cuddles him into her. "I'll be right back, I think he's hungry."

"Take your time, we're fine." He says, gesturing to him and Juniper. She smiles at the two of them before walking into the kitchen.

"Hi!" FP speaks, his usual low voice suddenly sounding babyish without him even realizing it. He coos at the baby on his lap and make faces at her, causing her to laugh.

Alice walks into the room and sees FP playing with the baby and she stops to admire the sight. "You know look a lot like your grandma. Both super pretty and adorable." He says. She smiles at the comment and watches as Juniper wraps her finger around FP's.

_

"And they're down for the count." Alice says as she drops down beside FP on the couch. She hands him the baby monitor and he sets it on the table beside them.

He curls an arm around her and kisses her head. "As cute as they are I don't know Polly does this everyday. We only spent the afternoon with them and I'm exhausted."

"Not as young as we were the first time we did this, huh?" She lays down so her head is in his lap and his fingers instinctively run through her hair.

"That's for sure." He says in response. "Those babies are lucky to have you, you're one incredible grandma, and an even better mom." He tells her pointedly because he knows she doubts herself.

She just smiles. "You're pretty great with those babies too you know?"

"Yeah?" He asks and she nods.

"A total turn on seeing you with a baby, I mean I thought you were sexy before but wow." She says and he laughs. "I think it made me love you even more if it's possible."

"I love you." He says, running his thumb across her cheek. She smiles up at him and then pulls at his sleeve, gesturing for him to lay down beside her. He does as she wants and curls his arms around her. "I think it's nap time for us too." He says, laughing as she yawns.

"Agreed." She mumbles as she buries her face in his chest, the scent of him comforting as she wraps her own arms around him.

He drops a kiss to her nose before leaning his head atop hers and drifting off to sleep.

_

A/N
Not gonna lie I've been avoiding this one-shot because I just really had no idea what to write for it, but soooo many of you requested it so here it is! I'm not entirely happy with it but I do hope you enjoy it! :)