Chic

FP has practically been living with us after we told my parents that we're pregnant. After all, there wasn't really much to prevent us from doing anymore, we're already pregnant.

FP and I are laying in bed, talking about the baby. "You know, the baby will be here in a few months and we have no name picked."

"Well maybe we should start thinking about that."

"We definitely should start thinking about that." I roll over on my side as much as I can and walk my fingers up his chest. "You got any ideas?"

"Not really, do you?"

"Nope." I sigh as I lay back, my hand coming to rest upon my forehead. "This poor child is not going to have a name will he?"

"Well I thought we were going to have girl so I wasn't even thinking about boy names."

"You thought we were having a girl?"

He moves so he's on his side and places his hand on my ever growing baby bump. "Yeah, I had this vision of us having this little baby girl. Beautiful, no doubt, looks just like you. Your dark blonde hair, blue eyes, the whole nine yards."

I smile like a fool as he tells me his vision.

"You know when I found out it was a boy I was excited because that meant I got a little baby FP. Dark hair, dark eyes, so handsome, just like his daddy. And when he gets older he'll have his own leather jacket, I guarantee he'll be your twin."

"You gonna let him join the Serpents when he's old enough?"

"Can we even avoid it? I mean he's practically being born into the Serpents, both of us being one, living on the Southside. I'll be shocked if he doesn't at least ask."

"That's true." He says as he laughs. "What do you think about Chic?"

"Chick? Like the bird?" I laugh at the name but it's not that bad, honestly.

"No, drop the k. Makes it cooler."

"I actually really like that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! I do. How'd you manage to come up with that one?"

"No clue, just kind of came to me."

"Well I love it."

"I love you." He says as he leans his head down to kiss me.

"I love you too."

"And I love you too, Chic." He says as he leans down to kiss my stomach and rub his hand across it. I smile as I watch him, the love he already has for this little baby is incredible.

2 months later...

A sharp pain shoots through my middle and I search blindly for FP in the dark. I find his shoulder and shake him awake.

"What? What is it?" He asks, startled as I wake him up. He reaches over to flip on the light and sees me holding onto my stomach as I cringe. "Are you alright? Is the baby alright?" His hand comes to rest on my stomach.

"I think the baby is coming."

"Are you sure?

"Well if not he's just very mad and taking it out on my stomach. Yes I'm sure!"

"Well come on let's go to the hospital."

"Go wake up my parents." He nods and runs out of the room.