All Yours

Requested by: ChloeRobson31 and also dedicated to anyone who wanted some jealous FP.

_

_

After the divorce got finalized Betty had been encouraging Alice to go out on dates, little does she know that Alice is dating FP.

She decides to take matters into her own hands and sets Alice up on a date. "Mom you have a date Friday at 8:00." Betty informs her one morning before she leaves for school.

Alice nearly chokes on her coffee. "What? With who?"

"Tom Keller. Kevin and I set it up."

"Tom Keller? You couldn't have found me someone else?"

"Well I didn't think you want to go out with Fred and besides I think he and Mary could work it out. The last thing you need to be is the reason they don't." Betty tells her and Alice rolls her eyes because she's a big part of the reason why FP and Gladys won't be getting back together. "Just go and try to enjoy yourself." She presses a kiss to Alice's cheek and then rushes out the door to go to school.

She gets a text from FP shortly after telling her that Jughead is gone and she can come over whenever she can. She grabs her car keys and does just that.

It's become a common occurrence for them to show up at each other's house after the kids are gone and just lay in bed for hours, doing nothing but talking, cuddling, kissing. It's nice and a total 180 from her marriage to Hal.

She trails her fingers up his side, tracing where she knows his tattoo is imprinted into his skin. "I have a date by the way." She tells him, wanting to get the conversation out of the way as soon as possible.

"You have a date?" His fingers that were running through her hair, pause.

She nods. "With Tom Keller."

"You're cheating on me with Tom?"

"I'm not cheating on you!"

"You're going on a date with another man. I'd consider that cheating."

"No, baby," she sits up and rests her elbows on his chest to be able to look at him. "it's Betty. She set me up. Believe me, I tried to get out of it but she's persistent, she is my daughter after all."

"You're not interested in him?"

"FP you ask me that as I'm literally laying in your bed, wearing your shirt and cuddling up to you. Pretty positive I'm not interested in Tom Keller."

"Okay." He wraps his arms around her and is silent for a minute. "You're one hundred percent positive?"

She answers his question by kissing him, a long, slow, passionate kiss. When she pulls away she smiles against his lips. "Is that enough proof that I'm only into you?"

"Definitely. But you should give me another kiss just to really prove it." She just laughs and kisses him again.

Friday rolls around and Tom picks her up at her house at 8:00 on the dot. He takes them to the nicest restaurant in Riverdale and orders them the fanciest bottle of wine. She almost feels bad that he's pulling out all the stops since she knows this isn't going to go anywhere beyond a friendship.

It isn't long into the date that she sees FP walk into the restaurant. He takes a seat in the booth right behind them so he's looking right at Alice. She has to stifle a laugh when she sees him so Tom doesn't notice but FP is smiling back at her and she wants nothing more than to sit with him instead.

"Tom, could you excuse me for a minute? I'll be right back." She says ten minutes later. He nods with a smile and she stands up.

As she walks to the bathroom she runs her hand over FP's shoulder, hoping he takes the hint to meet her.

He does just that and meets her in the bathroom a minute later. The second she lets him in he fuses their lips together. "You're my girl."

"All yours, baby."

_

A/N
Also, I didn't realize until now that the request said FP is at the restaurant with another woman too and then both he and Alice got jealous, so I'm sorry that isn't included. (I hope you liked this anyway!)