Halloween Party

Requested by: JelisaAllen

Hermione Lodge is throwing a Halloween party and invited Alice and FP

Hermione Lodge is throwing a Halloween party and invited Alice and FP. The adults around town know of their relationship but the kids still don't and they'd like to keep it that way for a little while longer.

Luckily, Betty was invited to Cheryl Blossom's Halloween party at Thornhill and is taking Jughead with her, leaving her and FP free to go to the party and come home together after.

"Alright you two, scoot together and let me get a picture." Alice says to Betty and Jughead. They get together and smile for Alice. "Alright Betty, now you and Veronica."

"Mom, hurry we have to go!" Betty whines.

"Hey, you look adorable, I have to get pictures. One day you're going to thank me. Now, smile." She demands with a smile of her own. "Now,  boys join in." Archie and Jughead are dressed as cops and the girls are dressed as robbers. She takes the picture and then turns off her camera. "Alright you're free to go. You girls are sleeping over at Cheryl's correct?"

Betty nods in confirmation. "We have our bags in the car already."

"And you boys are going back to Reggie's?" Both Jughead and Archie nod. "Alright, we'll have fun you guys. But not too much fun, be responsible and don't get yourself into any trouble. If you do call me."

"Yes, mom." Betty kisses her cheek and then walks out the door with her friends.

Alice sends a text to FP the second the kids pull out of her driveway, telling him the kids are gone and he can come over now. He tells her he's on his way and she sits on the couch, watching some random Halloween movie on TV.

A knock on the door interrupts the movie and she stands up with smile to answer the door. FP is standing there is his costume. They're Bonnie and Clyde. "Well hello there gorgeous, I would ask if you're ready to go steal something but it looks like you've already stolen my heart."

She laughs and pulls on his hand to bring him inside and instantly kisses him. "I love you." She whispers between kisses.

"I love you too." He drops one last kiss to her lips and then looks her up and down. She's got a full face of makeup on and her hair is done but she's in a robe, not her half of their costume. "As hot as you look in that robe I can't help but notice it's not very Bonnie like."

She laughs a little and steps out of his embrace. "The kids were here and they don't know I'm going to this party, let alone the fact that I was even invited, Betty just thinks I'm staying home, watching movies and handing out candy." She toys with the tie of her robe and pulls on it. "Little does she know... I have other plans." She shrugs off her robe and watches as his jaw falls a little. He hasn't seen her half of the costume and he's pleasantly surprised.

Everything from the waist down is what he can't take his eyes off of. Her skirt is very form fitting and has a slit in the side that climbs high up her hip and there's a lacy black garter that wraps around her thigh and acts as a holster for her fake gun.

"Well, what do you think?" She asks him, doing a spin for him to take in the full outfit.

"I think," he steps closer to her, grabbing her hips and pulling her close. "we should skip this party and stay here instead." He nibbles across her jawline and she giggles.

"I'll do you one better. We go to this party, drink a little, make some conversation, make out and then come back here and I'll take you to my room."

"Your room, huh? I take it that means we've got an empty house for the night." She kids and kisses his lips. "Betty and Veronica are staying at Cheryl's. We're all alone."

"Well then, Bonnie, lets go to this party." He takes her hand and leads her to the door.

"It'd be my pleasure, Clyde." She grabs the bowl of candy from beside the door and brings it out with her, setting it on the porch table. The kids can take as many as they want, she doesn't care, all she cares about is that she gets to spend the whole night with FP. And they don't even hide their relationship.

People at the party either know they're in a relationship or don't know them at all so they're free to be as open with their relationship as they want to be.

At some point they're sitting on the couch, chatting away with Fred and she's laughing freely and he loves seeing her so happy.

Fred gets up to get another drink and Alice leans into FP's side, he curls his arm around her and hugs her closer to him. "I love not having to hide how much I love you." She tells him, leaning her head up to press a kiss to his jaw.

"Me too. It means I can do this." He places his finger on her chin and tilts her head up so he can kiss her deeply.

Hermione happens to walk by at that exact moment, because, why wouldn't she? Her and Fred always loved to tease them in high school for how affectionate they were. "Hey lovebirds! Get a room!" She yells at them with a smirk, making them break their kiss with blushing cheeks.

"That's a great idea." She says as she stands up, tugging on his hand to bring him with her.

They pull into her driveway and she unlocks the door, leading him inside. They tumble over to the couch and she falls on top of him, practically gluing their mouths together.

"I loved being able to just be with you tonight. No sneaking around, no watching what we say or trying not look at each other too longer or accidentally touch or anything."

"Me too. Maybe we should start thinking about telling the kids."

"I think you're right. But les not talk about that now because what I want to do right now involves very little talking."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" FP questions.

"I don't know. What are you thinking, Jonesy?"

"Well I'm thinking we watch Halloween movies in our underwear and eat the leftover Halloween candy outside."

"Well then we're definitely on the same page. Now drop your pants and grab a movie, I'll get the candy."

"Yes m'am."

She gets off of him and opens the door to grab he candy bowl then comes back inside, locking the door behind her. She sees him standing there in only his boxers, holding his shirt out for her, knowing she'd most likely steal it from him anyway.

She unzips her skirt and pulls off her own too, taking his instead. She buttons it up as he puts a movie in the DVD player. After, he sits down beside her on the couch, letting her rest her legs on his lap. She pulls the blanket off the back of the couch and onto them, placing the candy bowl in the middle of them.

"I love you." He tells her with a mouthful of chocolate.

"I love you too." She smiles at him, leaning in to kiss him, kissing some of the chocolate off his lips. She leans her head on his shoulder as they cuddle up to watch the movie. Enjoying their Halloween night.