Awkward

Requested by: southsidevixen

FP places one last kiss to Alice's lips and she untangles her legs from around his waist before he rolls over beside her

FP places one last kiss to Alice's lips and she untangles her legs from around his waist before he rolls over beside her. They lay there in silence for a few minutes, just letting their bodies cool down. "Well I'd say we worked up quite a thirst, I'm parched. I'm going to go get a glass of water, do you want anything?" Alice asks him, untangling herself from the mess of sheets they made in her bed.

He places hand on her thigh, squeezing gently. "I'll go. You stay here."

"Well, if you insist." She lays back down and he laughs as he gets up. He searches around the room for his boxers. "Babe, where are my-" he turns to see her holding his boxers in her hands, having grabbed them off the nightstand beside her. He smiles and takes them from her, slipping them up over his hips.

"Damn, I was enjoying the show." She pouts.

He leans down and kisses her softly. "I'll be right back and I'll give you an even better show."

"Mmm, hurry back." She purrs, stretching out on the bed. He swallows dryly, just staring at her before he remembers what he got up to do and walks out of her bedroom, partly closing the door behind him.

He walks downstairs into the kitchen and opens up the cupboard to get out a glass. "Dad?" Jughead's voice calls from the front of the house. FP turns his head quickly, smacking his head off the cabinet door. "Ow." He mutters our, rubbing his head. "Jug? Is that you?"

"Yeah dad, it's me. What are you doing here? And in your boxers?" Jughead questions him but FP sees the moment he realizes why he's there because his eyes go wide and he makes a face. "Ew! Dad, were you just with Mrs. Cooper?"

"Jug, listen, I-"

"What's taking so long?" He hears Alice whisper, he silently curses her in his head as he hears her footsteps approach the stairs and he silently prays she had enough sense to put on some clothes before leaving her bedroom. "Come back to bed, babe." She purrs as she comes downstairs.

FP's eyes grow wide when he sees her. She has on a short, black nighty, that doesn't cover much but he supposed it's better than the racy lingerie she had on when he showed up.

She freezes at the bottom of the stairs when she sees Jughead standing there. "Jughead!" She yells out, quickly throwing her arms around herself to try and cover up a little bit. It's no use as the nightgown just climbs up her thighs and FP sighs as he hooks an arm around her waist and moves her behind him. "What are you doing here?" She asks the teenager. "Did you just come from Betty's bedroom?"

She sees his cheeks blush and watches as he tries to come up with an excuse. "You know what? It doesn't matter. What matters is that Betty doesn't find out about this! We didn't want to tell either of you until the time was right but since you're here now I guess you know. But you can't tell Betty!"

"Um, Mrs. Cooper?" She raises an eyebrow at the boy and he points to the staircase where a stunned Betty is standing in her pyjamas.

"Well shit!" Alice hisses out, letting her forehead fall against FP's shoulder.

It's going to be a long night.

A/N

I can't even remember when I got this request but it was a while ago. I'm sorry that I'm just getting around to it now. I have so many requests that I'm finally getting around to doing just bear with me!

With that being said, I hope you enjoyed this!