A Night At The Wyrm

Requested by: caminahschild after seeing someone's suggestion on tumblr. (There's is down below!)

 (There's is down below!)

(Tumblr post from: motherwantedmetocomeoutinakomono)

I just loved this whole thing so I hope you enjoy it too!

_

"Another shot?" Hoegeye asks her as she sits at the bar.

"Do you even have to ask?"

He smirks. "You've been coming here a lot more recently, any particular reason?"

"Well now that I'm a free woman I can do what I want. Hal was never a fan of bars, never wanted me to go to them. Being at them now is my big "fuck you" to our marriage."

"Well in that case, this ones on the house." Hogeye says as he slides her another shot.

"Thanks Hogeye." She smiles.

"Alice." A low voice says. She'd know it anywhere; FP Jones.

"FP." She says cooly. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Came to relax for a bit." He answers as he sits down on the barstool next to hers. "What about you? Haven't seen you here since my retirement party."

"Yeah and we all know how that went." She comments with a classic Alice eye roll. "Said you were retiring and kept in with the gang. But, then again, you also said you'd give up drinking and we all know how that went so I don't know why I believed you'd actually retire."

"I'd like to know why you care so much?" He takes a sip from his beer as Alice eyes him.

"I don't." She scoffs but he knows her all too well.

He leans over so he's talking into her ear as he speaks. "See I think it's because you care about me." Every time his lips move with his words they brush against her earlobe and she shivers. He pretends not to notice but oh, he noticed, and he's proud to be the reason.