Fight

Requested by: swayinglights

Chic wakes up at the sound of two people yelling downstairs

Chic wakes up at the sound of two people yelling downstairs. He tries to go back to sleep but it's too loud. He slowly creeps out of bed and walks down the hallway and to the stairs. He sits on the top step with his teddy bear and blanky in hand, trying to find out what all the commotion is about.

He can see FP and Alice standing just beside the stairs but he's far enough up that they can't see him.

"FP I'm you're wife and you have to be honest with me on where you're going and for how long!" Alice berates him.

"Jesus Alice I said I was sorry! I lost track of time!"

"FP it's two o'clock in the damn morning, you said you would be home hours ago!"

"My phone died!"

"There's these things called pay phones." She says snobbishly, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Alice! Don't you hear what I'm saying? I'm sorry! I screwed up, I admit that. You don't have to flip your lid on me."

"Actually I do FP because someone needs to talk some sense into you!"

"Me? Someone needs to talk some sense into me? Alice you're the one all pissed off because I didn't come home at the exact time I told you I would!" He yells and he can see her holding back her emotions, she always has a habit of hiding her feelings until she's alone. He'll come back later and comfort her, right now they're both mad.

"Because I'm your wife and I'm worried about you and when you tell me you'd be home at nine o'clock I expect you to keep your promise. It would have been different if it was ten, he'll even ten thirty but two in the morning FP? Really? What the hell were you thinking?"

"I'm not a human clock Alice! I can't just magically know what time it is and be here at your exact demand to wait on your every beck and call." He knows he fucked up with that comment and he grits his teeth, shutting his eyes tight as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "Shit, no, I'm sorry I didn't mean-" she just shakes her head and starts walking away, he follows her, both of them missing the crying boy at the top of the stairs clinging onto his teddy bear like it's life support.

"Go away FP!" She yells when he follows her.

"No!" He yells.

"Leave me alone." She yells back.

"Let me talk. I didn't mean that!"