Hands Off

Requested by: JelisaAllen

{I actually had most of this prewritten and just never posted it but someone asked for it so here it is! Hope you enjoy!}

_

When FP walks into the Whyte Wyrm he notices a huge crowd of people on the dance floor hooting and hollering.

He walks over to see what all the fuss is about and that's when he sees her: Alice Cooper, the girl of his dreams, the girl he never stopped loving, dancing (no doubt drunkenly) on the dance floor of the Whyte Wyrm.

He realizes with a start that her divorce has just, very recently, been finalized, and that must be the reason she's here. Alice Cooper would never have been caught on the Southside after moving to the Northside. But Alice neé Cooper, now Alice Smith, would be here, can be here, she doesn't have to explain herself anymore, she can be wherever she wants to be.

He sees lots of people staring at her and then he sees a scraggly, sketchy looking man walk up to her and place his hands on her hips. She's drunk and FP can tell, so can everyone in the bar, but this man isn't paying attention to that knowledge.

He dances with and against her and she's so drunk she doesn't know what she's doing, she's just laughing but she'll regret it in the morning.

The man's hands move downwards to grab her butt as his mouth trails down her neck to her chest, kissing all over her exposed cleavage. That's when FP snaps.

He pushes through the crowd and over to Alice and the man. "Hey!" FP yells, shoving the man's hands away from Alice's backside.

"What the hell man?" The man exclaims, a hand moving back to her butt, the other groping her chest as he moves closer to her again.

"Hands off!" FP yells again, shoving the guy away, yet again.

"We're having a good time, just go away!" The man says. FP glimpses over at Alice and she's thoroughly out of it, she's using the man's shoulder to hold herself up and FP thanks the lord her showed up before this guy could take her somewhere.

"She's drunk man, she doesn't know what she's doing. Now I'm not going to ask you again," he steps closer to the man, hoping to be intimidating. "get your hands off of her." The guys just scoffs, raises his hands and walks off, letting Alice stumble as he was holding her up.

FP reaches out to hook an arm around her waist to steady her and she leans into him. "Alright, lets get you home Smith." He says but she just shakes her head as she starts kissing up his neck, trying to get to his lips.

"Let's go to your office." She says as she pulls at his jacket.

"No, we should get you back home." He says, firmly.