Camping Trip (Part 1)

Alice opens the front door with a smile after a couple knocks sound through the house, knowing exactly who it is. Sure enough she's greeted with the, equally as smiley, face of her boyfriend. "Hi babe." She says as she takes his face in her hands and leans up to kiss him hello. Of course that's when her daughter would walk in, why wouldn't it be?

"Seriously? Get a room you two." Betty says in disgust as she slips past the two adults. Alice knows she's kidding by the smile on her face but she can't help rolling her eyes.

"Sorry honey." She calls after the teen who's running into her boyfriends arms. She turns her attention back to FP as his arms tighten around her waist. "I missed you." She tells him, running her hands up and down his arms.

"I missed you more." He says, leaning in for another kiss. "You two all packed?"

"Yeah, my bags are upstairs." She says, tugging on his hand so he follows her upstairs.

"Is it a good idea for me to follow you to your bedroom? I mean we are on a time limit honey." He teases as he follows her.

"Get your mind out of the gutter." She says, laughing as she opens her bedroom door, letting her and FP into the room.

He flops down on her bed the minute he walks in and she stares at him with her hands on her hips. "What do you think you're doing?" She asks, a smile peaking out on her lips.

"Taking a break, I've been loading the car all day." He says, tucking an arm under his head. "Come here." He says, curling a finger at her so she comes to him.

She walks over to him, shaking her head and smiling the whole time. She climbs onto the bed, straddling his hips as his hands come to rest upon hers. "You sure we have to leave now?" He says, squeezing her hips as he takes her in, she's stunning and she's all his.

"Yes." She says, taking his hands in her own and linking their fingers. "This whole trip came to light so that I could bond with your son, remember?" She leans down and kisses him, pinning his hands to the bed with her own.

"Right. But why did we chose a camping trip? We couldn't have chosen a hotel room so we have a little bit of privacy?" He leans up to kiss her again.

"Hey I suggested Hawaii but you all said this would be sooo much better."

"Now whatever was I doing not listening do you?"

"Exactly. Haven't you heard I'm always right?" She says, smirking as he kisses her again, this time slipping his hand away from hers to comb through her blonde curls.

They kiss for a few minutes, her tongue slipping past his lips and playing with his own. That's when the sound of the kids footsteps are heard. She hops off of him quickly, and goes through one of her drawers, making it look as though she was packing a few extra things in her bag.

"What are you doing?" She whispers to FP as he stays perched on the edge of her bed. "Get up!"

"You're gonna have to give me a minute." He says, as he folds his hands in his laps so she gets the idea.

"Seriously?" She asks with a smirk. "We weren't even doing anything!"

"I told you I missed you!" He says in defence. "And it's not my fault that you're incredibly sexy." She rolls her eyes and looks toward the door.